18- A hand in marriage

From yesterday to today everything was going fine I've had forgotten why i lost my mind awhile ago yes Mr. Johnson was right that i went completely bonkers but it helped me get to understand more of nagito.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh (y/n) your back are you feeling any better from yesterday?" Mr Johnson asked

"Yes sorry that i made you worry" i felt a sense of guilt...

"Well i hope everything gets better for any problem your having, by the way i wanted to talk with you about something very important"

"What's that i may ask?" i turn curious

"Well tomorrow we're having a trial" his expression turned to a serious one which made me sweat a little

"What do you mean??? We haven't even found the culprit yet!! Why are we having a trial!" I raise my voice concerned for nagito safety. They can't find out it was him who killed laura they can't! They can't take him away from me!

"Why are you so worried (y/n)??? Don't you wanna find out who killed your friend" Mr Johnson raises an eyebrow up with such a suspicious look at me

"Huh? Well i mean like i said they haven't found the culprit yet-"

"So? we have gathered enough evidence that maybe it's possible we found out who the culprit is"

"But you have no proof!" I yell

"(Y/n) you've been acting very weird lately is it possible you know who it is but you're afraid to say who?" He stares me down but i blink slowly with a slight of anxiety

"What!? Me knows the culprit!? Oh come on don't be silly Mr Johnson of course i don't know who it is" i let out a sarcastic smile but he just grins at me.

"Thought so" he says "that wasn't the response i wanted to hear but it's okay there's always tomorrow well I'll be leaving now see you tomorrow" he leaves with a grin on his face not saying another word....

Im just left there standing... "im sorry Mr Johnson but i can't let you find out who it is!"

As officer Johnson walks away his thoughts are "(y/n) i know who it is you must be a complete dumbass to think i would be fooled by such kids"

"i can't wait to see you dead!"
" i can't wait to see you dead!"

Mr Johnson and i declared war till that day may come......................

I was so concerned about the whole mess that i decided to just not attend classes and leave campus. I called nagito to ask if he wanted to skip school with me and he agreed. So both of us just left as nothing.

"How come you don't wanna attend class today?" He asked

"Well..." I started explaining all the story that mr. Johnson was getting suspicious of me and that he might catch on to us, I'm basically working together with nagito to not get him caught that makes me an accomplice so I would get in big trouble too. Nagito looked concerned but stayed calm

"It's okay (y/n) they won't find out because i got a plan to cover it up" he smiles it off

"Really!? Then what is it?" I look at him with a serious expression in my face

"Well just wait until you find out! Now let's go home shall we?" He grabs my hand.

Nagito was grabbing a hold of my hand so tight and fast that when i tried to look around everything was going in a fast pase. "Nagito where are we going?" He stays quiet still grabbing onto me....
Five more minutes passed and i realized that we weren't even going home we were somewhere far into the woods? I was confused and scared.

"(Y/n) can you close your eyes" nagito tells me while he lets go of my arm finally stopping at a stop.

"Mmm what is it nagito what do you want to show me?" I close my eyes slowly

"At the count of three you will open your eyes" he whispers in my ear making me nervous. "1, 2.....3!" He lets out, once i opened my eyes i saw this wonderful path of shining lights. It looked so pretty i looked at nagito giving him a curious look while having a smile on my face.

"Is this what you wanted to show me?" I ask

"Yeah but there's more let's walk together in this path to find out" he grabs a hold of my hand once again but this time more gentle with a slow pase. I liked all of this mystery he was being so mysterious that i wanted to find out more. We walked into the path of lights walking side by side while holding hands.

We finally had reached the last stop. There was a huge tree with what i assumed where lanterns, everything was so beautiful all of the lights were surrounding us shinning so bright but then all of a sudden i turn to look at nagito who was getting down in one knee. Is this what i think it is- i put both my hands covering my mouth while looking at him..

"(Y/n) I know that I don't look the most presentable right now but I want you to know that I love you so much, ever since we met I have fallen for you and my love has grown even stronger ever since I've been with you, I love you so much that I don...

"(Y/n) I know that I don't look the most presentable right now but I want you to know that I love you so much, ever since we met I have fallen for you and my love has grown even stronger ever since I've been with you, I love you so much that I don't know what I would ever do without you you're the reason why I find myself moving forward, will you marry me?"

I was on the urge of Tears no like literally my eyes were so watery that I finally let tears stroll down my face " "nagito I- I YES!" As soon as he puts the ring on my finger and he stands up u jump into his arms to give him a big hug... We stay hugging for a couple of minutes until i finally let go...

"Nagito i love you so much"

"I love you to" we both lean closer for a kiss under the shinning lights with a beautiful night view....

So I just realized that I put in the story that we were going to skip school and then out of nowhere we went to the woods and it was suddenly nighttime yeah I just realized that I did that mistake so my bad if it didn't make sense. At least I pointed out my own mistake instead of  someone one else having to but I mean let's just go with the flow we're married to nagito now and that makes everything even more special!