21- The End!(smut)

I slowly open my eyes to see me in a hospital bed. 'Crap what happened?' i thought but that's when it all came back. I remembered why i was here, The whole drama that i saw in the gym, the part where the girl stepped in the red button, the part when i ran but was pushed by the whole explosion of the gymnasium and how i was carried to the hospital by nagito being lost in thought..... I can't believe that all happened in one day so many crazy events that i saw that i experienced! I tried to get up but i saw that one of my legs was covered in white bandages and the other one with only a little, looks like one of my legs got a bigger bruise than the other one. A nurse came into my room seeing that i had woken up "oh your awake are you feeling alright?" She questions

"Yes im fine but are the bruises in my legs that bad?" I ask

"Oh well it seems you got pushed by the explosion causing you to injure yourself when you hit the ground only one leg is more severe than the other so the other one is less bad" she says

"Oh well thank you for your help but  i must go now" i say trying to get up from the bed" the nurse then comes up to me stopping me

"No you must rest! Oh i forgot to mention you have a visitor" she says leaving out of the room, as i see nagito come in.

"Hey nagito thanks for carrying me all the way over here" i look at him with faith

"Your welcome baby, i did this all for you and now you must rest" he gives me a kiss in the forehead that makes my heart skip a beat

"Come over here and let me give you a kiss right" i get all excited so he comes closer for us to kiss. We both keep kissing for like 5 more minutes turning it into a make out session, that we totally forget that where in the hospital.

"Hey i came with-" the nurse comes in the middle of us making out.... "Never mind-!" She closes the door really fast. I quickly get embarrassed that i push nagito of me making him fall down in the floor.

"Oww" he says in the floor

"Ack sorry maybe we should do this another time" i respond

"Yeah in bed" he smirks i turn super red from his smirk that i look away. Geez why am i still acting like a shy high schooler we're already married. I kind of wanna get re-married again!

Timeskip~

It's been already 5hours since I've been in the hospital finally it was time to leave i mean yeah my legs were still injured but it was fine enough for me to go home and take care of myself although it was hard to walk so i had crunches... -_- but nagito helped.

We both left and got on nagito new car.

"So you like it?" He questions while driving

"When did you get it it looks really nice!"

"I got it meanwhile you were in the hospital i decided since were probably gonna move in together then we should have something to move with instead of using normal transportation".... Wait we're moving in together!? I thought to myself but since were already married then it does make sense eeek! Im so excited! I start thinking all the cute scenarios that could happen.

"So you wanna move i together?" He smiles seeing me get over excited

"Yes!" I respond.

"Alright baby it's all you"

A few minutes later

We finally arrived home but what i saw was totally unexpected. I saw the kitchen table already set with food in a plate, it was spaghetti with wine as drinks. It had a flower in the middle of the table with some candles surrounding everything.

"Did you do all this!?" I ask nagito with a shocked expression.

"Yeah i wanted to plan something special since we succeed in our plan" he gets closer to me putting his hand on my ear making my hair go back. "We succeed (y/n) we killed them all" he grins with the most satanic smile, he's right we did i smile back. "Let's sit down and eat"

Both of us take our seat, starting to chow down on the food. I was really glad that he made all this for me what more can i want than having him by my side.

Timeskip~

Once we finished our food i went to go take a shower. I was checking for what to wear and i remembered i had brought red lingerie with me that's when a crazy a idea pop into my head. I decided to try it on to tease nagito and once i accomplished that i could just take it off and sleep leaving him hard, while thinking of this great idea i was to busy giggling to myself.

*knock knock* i heard in the bathroom door.

"Yes?" I call out

"Are you done yet i wanna cuddle with you" nagito says from the other side.

"Ah yes I'll be out in a bit!" I respond back rapping my towel around me.

As i open the door i see nagito right infront of me.

"Why are you still wearing you're towel? Did you not change?" He questions bringing an eyebrow up.

"I did change"

"No you didn't you clearly still have the-"

I make my towel fall off purposely with a smirk. His face turns red covering his face with his hand. "Why are you wearing that!??"

"Oh no reason" he then slams his hand on the wall making my eyes widen.

"You know if you tease me like that im not gonna be able to control myself leading me do whatever i want"

We make eye contact "well you could do as you please"

"Fine you asked for it!" He carries me bridal style making our way to the bedroom.

He throws me to the bed aggressively meanwhile getting on top.

"Stick you're tongue out"

"Very impatient i see" i do as he says as he uses his tongues against mine making us go into a french kiss. We stay kissing like that for another 5 minutes making him go down my neck kissing it then going to my chest. He then starts sucking one using his tongue against it meanwhile fondling the other one with his hand, i let out a few moans of how good it felt. He then reaches his hand down there making me moan even louder.

"Hey you're getting kinda wet aren't you?"

"Mmm" i respond with a very turned on face. "It's my turn!" I demand. I turn him over making me be top now. I start unzipping his pants and lowering down his boxers. I take a look at it to check it out, with a grin on my face. I put it inside my mouth starting to go up and down using my tongue. I then feel nagito push my head deeper making me chock a little.

"You're a little hard aren't you?" I muffle. I then get on top of him trying to put hid pp inside of me.

"Wait-" he says but i already had his whole pp inside of me.

"Aaah!" I let out feeling it all in. "I wanna have babies" i say as i start moving on top of him, he puts his hands on my hips controlling the rhythm. I heard him huffing under me that i move harder. He then lets out all his cum inside me. I yell feeling so tired from moving that i fall down next to him. We both hold hands and go for a kiss.

"That was amazing, i can't wait to have kids"

"Yeah me too"

The end~

Thanks for reading this story guys make sure to go read my "kokichi x reader" or my "kazuichi x reader" during the summer I'ma write a kaito fanfiction so get ready for that one!