13- A mystery to be solved

Yes this chapter will start differently not in your pov not in nagito pov but Rika pov! I know you maybe wondering "no! No one cares about that bi***" or "no she's irrelevant to this story" or you make just be asking why? Well she's actually in it for the plot she is a rival but don't worry she won't last long in this story...

Rika pov
I ran out of nagito house in a rush. I know that (y/n) won against me but it still hurts so much to let him go... Tears were streaming down my face....Why couldn't it be me! Why! We've been friends since like forever, since we were like little kids! So why not me!? If I've had confessed sooner he would've been mine... no if she wasn't here he would've still been mine! (Y/n) im sorry for everything that I've done and i know that you won fair and square and that you just wanna get along but i don't know if i could keep up with that. I mean im sick! Like sick of jealousy! How can someone ever like someone with my personality...

Back to what happened last chapter (know it's in your pov)

First of all let me get things straight, someone walked in on us while we were making out, second of all im confused as to why Rika would come to nagito house, third of all I want to know why nagito got so serious about me wanting to open a door at his house, everything just doesn't add up! and I want to find things out because this time I will find things out! not like the other story because this is a different story!

"So were we're we" he leans closer.

"Nowhere!" i stand up from the couch mad

"Huh why are you mad??"

"Im not mad i just have things to figure out know if you excuse me i gotta go" as im walking towards the door nagito grabs my hand and pulls me back

"Why don't you stay?" Deep inside i really wanted to say yes but part of me said no, only because i wanted to know what was going on.

"I have to go nagito I'll see you tomorrow at school" i let go of his hand and leave closing his door.

Nagito pov
I was confused but yet curious, was it because she felt embarrassed that she wanted to leave? Or was it because she got suspicious of me? No way she wouldn't have known i killed that girl. (Y/n) I've finally found you once again and im not letting you get away you are my hope and I'll fight for anything means necessary to have you...

Timeskip

As i arrived at school i saw cop cars in the front entrance I was confused but just shrugged it off and I kept walking. One of the cops stopped me midway of walking.

"are you aware that one of your classmates has gone missing recently?"

"Yes"

"Do you perhaps know her by any chance?" He lifts an eyebrow up

" I wouldn't say that I knew her very much because she was only my lab partner in chemistry. From time to time we contributed together with the work that was assigned to us, but other than that we did have some side conversations" i reassure him

"I see, since now you told me that information I would like to bring you in for questioning if you wouldn't mind we're trying to find out who or what happened to Lara"

"Yes i don't mind officer" i agreed to what he said and we go inside the schools cop office.

"So know tell me what would you guys talk about and tell me everything you know"

"So do i not get to go to class?"

"No i told your teachers if it's okay to miss class because it's more important to find out what happened to your classmate known as lara so know don't waste my time"

Okay old geezer don't need to be so rude at least be thankful im giving you this information! I say in my head rolling my eyes. I breath in and start talking. " usually our conversations were normal we would talk about about what any other girl would talk about fashion, crushes, problems Etc. But one day she started acting strange-" as i was about to continue talking the cop interrupted me.

"what do you mean acting strange? In what way? And when did she start acting that acting way?

"As i was saying! she started acting like this last week on Wednesday. I noticed she was more quiet because she would always come to class with a scared, uneasy expression and when I would have barely touch her she would like tremble. I asked if anything was going on or what was wrong but she said it was nothing so I tried not to think about it but it's still bothered me because it worried me. From that day on it was the same on Thursday and friday. Friday was the last time I saw her, that day I didn't have her for class but I saw her after school I asked her why she wasn't in class and she said she didn't feel like it and I just found it very odd because she was straight A student like she would never skip so it just surprised me. She even started walking away from me but I pulled her hand and asked where she was going but she just responded with a "I'm going to a friend's house leave me alone!" she slapped my hand away and left running.... and that was the last time I saw her"

"Is that all?" He questions

"Yes im sorry i couldn't give you enough information"

"No that's fine that was enough from what we gathered you can leave know-"

"I- before i leave i wanna ask something" he looked curious of what i was gonna say so he stayed quiet and listened. "Can i join you in the investigation! I wanna find out who killed laura i wanna know!"

He then laughs "are you sure you could put up with what we ask you?"

"Yes sir!" I say he smiles and finally gives in.

Im working for an investigation now isn't that great!? i could finally find out who killed laura i grin leaving his office.

"Where (y/n)???" Nagito wonders while sitting down in class looking outside the window. "Where are you"

Welp that's it for today chapter I hope you enjoyed it because you're in for some crazy stuff to happen in the next chapter! like isn't that crazy you working with a police force to find out a murder oh I just love mystery! don't worry guys nothing will happen... Oh and i made a kokichi x reader story so if you guys kin him check it out! I just realised a new chapter for that story.