𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

'HAYDIR ALLAH. HAKTIR ALLAH!' Osman's alps, Boran and Goktug, made for the soldiers. Their arms swung at the men, cutting them down. Bala Hatun managed to cut a man down before he could potentially hurt her, but thank Allah, he only managed a small cut on her arm. No other soldier made for her, and as Osman was with Flatyos, she decided it was time to leave. She turned way, and ran from where she came into the kalesi. She stopped. Nikola had walked out in front of her, his eyes bright red, and angry. Bala really didn't want to deal with him.

'Thought you were clever, huh? You should of thought twice before attacking me. You are outnumbered, as is Osman. You both are dead!'

'The hemlock in you, will choke you until your death, Nikola! You'll go blind before that, don't you worry.'

Nikola swung his sword drunkenly at the Hatun. He couldn't see anything, and he was finding it hard to move. Bala took her chance, and ran past him. She decided to slash his side with her sword, just to make sure he died. Without looking back, she ran out of the castle. The guards saw, and armed themselves. But before they could attach, and arrow went through the leaders head. Bala looked to where the arrow was shot from. She saw Boran Alp, getting ready to shoot again. She saw Goktug laying waste to the guards up front, and decided it was time to go. She ran, slashing men, left right and centre. She saw another alp opening the gates, and ran out of them. As well as that, Osman ran through as well. Boran got down from his high place, and Goktug finishing with the soldiers he had, and both ran towards the gate. The alp let go of the handle and ran as fast as his legs would take him. 

All three alps skidded under the gates, and made it out. Bala breathed out in relief. She looked back at Osman. She couldn't keep her emotions in. She ran into his open arms, inhaling his ruddy scent. His arms kept her safe. Tears ran from her eyes, and staining Osman's armour.

'Osman. Oh my Osman.'

Osman caressed Bala's head, then tilted her head up. He looked into her black holes, that you could stare forever into. With his index finger, he tapped her face, where all her biggest freckles were. He would always do this, especially when he was happy. Goktug, Boran and the alp all smiled at the adorable couple, and turned away for their privacy.

'Osman, I was so scared. I didn't know what they wanted from me, and I wouldn't have survived without Eleftelya, our spy.'

'Bala'm, I was scared. That I'd never see you again. You or my baby.' He looked down, and said, 'I hope you kept company to your Ana. You will have to keep her safe if I'm not gone.'

Bala smiled at his kindness. She knew he would be a great father. He grabbed her hand, and they both left to their horses. Bala wanted to meet her horse after not seeing her at all today, but when she saw the horse, which was white, like her own, she wondered why Osman hadn't brought her own.

'Osman, this isn't my Alaca.'

'Huh? Ah, I know what happened. I mixed up Alaca and Aktogali! My fathers horse!'

Bala forgot about Alaca, and warmed up to Aktogali. Ertugrul Bey's horse. He was a strong stallion, must be after all the fights he entered with Ertugrul. She brushed his mane with her hands, feeling all the beads and threads that made up his head piece. Bala mounted him, and immediately felt a sense in her heart. She loved being on this horse.

Osman led his alps, with Bala in between them. He reminisced the times where he would ride with Bala alone. If he hadn't arrived today, he would never have had them again. A tear fell. He couldn't believe he would marry Targun. He made a promise. He, Osman Bey, promised to Bala Hatun, that even though she was childless, he would never leave her. But he was going to do that before today, by marrying Targun. He was happy he didn't have to anymore. 

Bala rode up to him, seeing his tear, and concern. 

'Osman.'

'Bala.'

'Why do you cry?'

'Bala, I think of how I hurt your feelings. How I accepted to a marriage proposal whilst still being married to you. Bala, I made an oath, that I wouldn't leave you for your self. But I needed up about to do that. And Allah has showed me, if I don't keep that promise, then he will take what we most love.'

Bala looked at her man. She loved him, she was the one who forced him to marry. Really it was her fault.

'Osman, don't say that. You didn't hurt me, I hurt you. I forced to to find someone else, to remarry. Against your own will, you accepted. Bey, I thought your situation similar to Prophet Ibrahim. I though I could be like Sarah Ana, and give you a Hajar, to produce your own Ishmail. But really, i was forcing you to become a devil to yourself. Forgive me Osman.'

Osman looked at his woman, and saw love. Love and kindness. She was giving him another chance, another chance to fall in love with her again. 

'I forgive you, for something you didn't not do. You can't tell me to accept that, but you have to accept my forgivness.'

Bala smiled at his man. He caught her at her own game. And they continued to ride, on and on. Until they got to the tribe, where they saw a man of little knowledge and large humour.

-side note

Oop, this is longer, and there is an OsBal moment. And Aktogali. Of course I didn't have the heart to kill him off. I was gonna use Sultan, Halime's horse, but Bala doesn't have a connection to Halime, which she should. Oop, you know the last line.