𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

Bala woke with a start. Her head felt groggy. She looked around and saw all these soldiers riding around her. She thought to pretend that she was still knocked out, but Flatyos had seen her already.

'So the pretty princess has woken up now, has she? I had to refrain from getting into that cart with you. Ha ha ha! Your face,'

Bala spat in HIS face. He was such a dirty minded man, and she wished she could kill him. She realised they had stopped, and were all getting off. A soldier pulled her up, and tied her to the nearest tree. She looked over the raucous bunch. Then she felt a really sharp pain. She kept in her scream. As soon as the baby stopped turning, she breathed out,

'In my darkest moments, I know you'll be there, because you'll put me in pain!' She held her stomach, but it was at the wrong time. Flatyos had looked over and seen her smile. He walked over to her, and as she saw him, she scowled.

'Don't do that to your pretty face. It doesn't suit you. Are you pregnant? Ha, this is going to be better.'

Bala mentally slapped herself for doing that, and looked back at Flatyos. 

'Shall I tell you a little story, Flatyos? Come, closer.'

Flatyos leaned in, wanting to hear what Bala had to say.

'Osman Bey doesn't know I'm pregnant, and nor does anyone else in the tribe. So whatever you were planning, isn't gonna hurt him more, as you think.'

Flatyos grunted. Of course there was always this possibility which he didn't think of. He mentally murdered himself for thinking that. In fact, he shouted to his soldiers that it was time to go. He grabbed Bala arm and pulled her up. He pushed her back into the cart, and mounted his horse. Once he checked everyone had done the same, he walked on.

Bala sat and watched her captors. She had worked out that they were using her as bait for Osman. She thought that this was the perfect time to become a martyr. But then she thought of her baby. She let a tear drop, Osman didn't know. She felt a pain in her heart that she didn't know she had. Her finger traced the patterns on her dress, as she faded into them...

-side note

-This is just to clarify to yall, if you don't know the reason they captured Bala. I'm ngl, these are sooooooo short. I'm very sorry, Ik I said that they would be longer, but I guess this scene isn't that long xoxo they'll just be short

-Zunaira