𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

Aygul Hatun was making a lot of fuss over Hazal's arrival, so the interrogation was called for the same evening. It was was around 11 at night, but Burcin couldn't control her sister any longer. Gunduz Bey allocated Bala the job, and Bala smiled. She had hated Hazal Hatun for the longest time, only putting up with her because she was Dundar Bey's wife. 

The alps guarding let her in, and she pushed the curtain to the side. 

'Oh, so they've given my Bala the duty, huh?'

Bala nodded at the woman.

'Hazal Hatun, speak when your spoken to.'

'Bala........you have authority, now? On who's grounds do you speak?'

'I speak on the authority of Gunduz Bey, Osman Bey, Ertugrul Gazi, and my Baba, Sheik Edebali. Hazal, thank you, for saving our lives. We owe them to you. But you were seen going to the castle. You are accused of siding with the enemies for my capture, and Osman's ambush.'

'Oh, Sheik Edebali'nin Kizi Bala Hatun. You are accusing me of something I did not do. Untie me! Çoz!'

'Where were you, Hazal Hatun? Today, just after we brought Osman in?'

'I- was out horse riding...'

'What did he offer, that made you sell us out? That made you give Osman to him?'

'Allah aşkına, whatever it be. For you to serve them. You werent supposed to escape that quick.'

'HAZAL HATUN!' Bala raised her hand, and it thundered down onto Hazal's face. She pleasured in that, as a bright, red mark was left. Hazal clutched her face, angry that she had let her do that. She rose back again, but Bala slapped her again. Harder. Now she was angry. 

'I SHOULD HAVE NEVER TOLD THEM TO BRING HIM BACK!' She tried to slap Bala, but she caught her hand, and laced her hand around her neck. Bala had got what she needed, and squeezed her neck. Hazal was quickly getting red, and her eyes were watering. She let out a breath, and fainted to the floor, but not before hearing...

'You helped us remove the first traitor, now we will remove the second....'

-side note

Sorry for this super short chapter. Yes, super short. But, I will be back, with another short chapter, for the final. Yes this will be my 2nd to last chapter, but I'll say my goodbye speech after. That's what happens when you do, a day in the life.