𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

It seemed that Boran had work to do with Osman and Goktug, as the three of them later rode away from the tribe. Bala decided that she would go to the Kilimhane (rug shop) to check some fabrics for Targun's dress. She trudged through the mud but almost fell over as she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. She let out a gasp, and half fainted. She was caught by one the of the Hatun's who had seen her. 

'Thanks, Hatun. If you weren't there, I would have hurt myself.'

The Hatun nodded at her and told her to go to the medicinal tent. 

Bala sat on the bed that was there, and after a few minutes of waiting, the doctor Hatun walked in. Bala told her about the sharp pains in her stomach, whilst the old lady listened on. After Bala Hatun told all her problems, the doctor pressed her hands in the area of pain. After some examination, she smiled an old lady's smile. Bala looked at the woman, and wondered what was going one. She saw the smile.

'Am-am I....'

And before she could finish,

'Yes, Bala Hatun. You are pregnant!'

Bala let out a little gasp, as another pain struck through her stomach. She grabbed her belt, and smiled. She let out a laugh. She got up off the bed and ran outside. As she was heading to Selcans tent, an arrow past her head.....