𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

Allah knew what time it was, probably 12. But Hazal Hatun's execution was to be held then, and Aygul Hatun had pleaded with Gunduz, Osman and Dundar Bey to let her remove Hazal's head, and they finally gave in. 

Hazal Hatun was brought out in front of them and Bala frowned. They had removed her headpiece but she knew that was wrong. She walked to the Kilimhane, and picked up an unfinished one, that was pretty covering. She walked back, and placed it over Hazal's head.

'No Hatun, in this tribe, will lose their modesty, just because of betrayal. A Hatun's awra will be covered all times, even when they are on their deathbed.'

Hazal looked at the Hatun, and then at everyone around her. They all had hatred in their eyes, but all agreed with Bala Hatun. 

'Hazal Hatun, you may say any last wishes or words,' prompted an alp.

'Tamam. I am Cobanogllari's Bey Yavlak Arslan's sister Hazal Hatun. I admit to my treachery, and take my death nobly. I loved all of you, as my family, even if you wish for me to burn in the pits of hell. My Dundar, I leave you my son, Bahadir. I will meet him in the afterlife.'

Dundar breathed as Aygul walked up to her. Osman managed to make her see reason, so she was to kill her quick, without talking. She held her sword up high, Dundar looking away, and slashed down onto Hazal's neck. It sliced right off, and Bala looked away. She brought up to be an Ahi Kiz, so death, even from enemies, were hard to watch. They were people who could have ended up choosing the right way. 

Some alps came to pick up her head and body, and Bala walked away. She was glad to see the back of people and walked to her tent. Osman soon walked in, with a smile on his face.

'Ahhh, my Bala. We have managed to get rid of the snakes in our tribe. Now we can live peacefully whilst raising our child.'

Bala put a hand over her stomach, as Osman came to sit next to her. He stroked her face, and looked deep into her eyes. She was tired, and out her head on Osman's chest. He removed her headpiece and put it to th side. He ran his hands through her hair, and put his chin on her scalp. They both fell asleep, in each other's arms............

-last side note

So guys, that's the book officially over. It was a short ending and I know it wasn't that good, with a very basic storyline. And some things missing, but I guess, it was fun to write. Remember to vote, on my chapters. You guys gave a lot of ideas, and inspiration. Allah be happy on you! 

Also comment down below whether I should do another chapter of the day of birth of Bala and Osman's child....