𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

As she was walking to Selcan's tent, an arrow shot past her head.

Bala looked in surprise as soldiers rode through the gates. She shouted at the top of her voice.

'BASKIN VAR (there's a raid) BASKIN VAR!'

The people came out of their tents armed with their swords. Children came running with sticks and stones. Bala grabbed Ahmet and pushed him backwards. She herself pulled out her sword. Selcan, Aygul and Gonca came out, Aygul holding Kayi Alp. As soon as they saw the soldiers, they ran back inside and returned with their swords. The soldiers rode their horses into the tribe and everyone started fighting. Bala saw that Flatyos was leading them, and got ready to fight them. Gunduz and Savci Bey both came running from the marquee with their swords in their hands. There was blood everywhere, and bodies, of soldiers and men and women. Bala heard a crunch behind her but as she turned to kill, something hit her in the back of her head and she fell into darkness.

Gonca looked over to Bala but when she saw her on the floor, she made way to her. Unfortunately, a soldier decided to attack Gonca and cut her arm. The Hatun backed away, cradling her arm, and called to Gunduz Bey.

'Gunduz Bey, Bala Hatun!' She pointed to the unconscious body on the floor.

Gunduz looked to where she was pointing, and gasped at Bala. He turned around to kill the soldiers who were behind him but when he looked back, Bala was gone. Lena, Hazal and Targun Hatun came running, and killed a few soldiers. When all soldiers where dead, Gunduz called out,

'Bala. Bala Hatun!'

Everyone searched for Bala but she was nowhere to be seen. Savci Bey frowned, and then said,

'Osman will be very angry at us if he doesn't see Bala here-r', he was cut off when he saw the midwife Hatun running towards them.

'Bala, Bala is pregnant!.'

Everyone gasped and Selcan shouted,

'Alps, leave the tribe and find Bala Hatun. Don't return until you do. Bismillah!'

The alps nodded and made their way quickly. Everyone then receded back to the tribe. Ertugrul Bey was sat on his seat and was worried for everyone. He asked,

'Is everyone ok, is anyone hurt??'

Everyone hung their heads, as Gunduz Bey explained.

'We are all alright, Baba, Gonca has a small cut on her arm, 10 people died. I already got the alps to do their janazah. But Baba,' Gunduz hung his head low.

'Yes, my son tell me. Gunduz, what happened. Wait, where is my Bala?? GUNDUZ, WHERE IS BALA HATUN?'

'Baba, Bala Hatun was kidnapped,' finished Savci Bey, 'Bey, she is with a child.'

Ertugrul Bey looked up at everyone, then looked away. There had been a baskin (raid). They all were looking up to him, the Bey of the tribe. He mustn't let them down. 

'Eyvallah, have you sent alps to look for her..good. If Osman Bey comes back early, and sees Bala isn't here, I will talk to him. Send more alps to the castle. Oh, and take some money, they make ask for a ransom, but I'm pretty sure that they will use Bala for bait to get Osman back.'

Ertugrul looked around, and with the flick of his finger, everyone dispersed, but Ertugrul had something to say to a certain person.

'Targun, daughter, you stay.'

Targun looked over at Selcan, who gave her a nod, then went to sit beside Ertugrul.

'Bey, what do you need?'

'Daughter, as you know, Osman was going to get married to you to have children. But clearly as Bala is with a child, this means she will be having Osman's heir. Targun, I will break your marriage to Osman Bey. Don't worry, there are many Kayi alps in this tribe whom you can get married to.'

Targun looked over to the man who was Osman's father. She could see how much he loved Bala, but if that was what he wanted, then  fine. 

'Ok, my Bey. If that's what you want. I know if Bala fell pregnant, then the marriage would break. I didn't put my hopes up. In fact, Ertugrul Bey, I'm glad you broke the marriage. With your permission,' Targun stood up, and as Ertugrul nodded at her, she left.

Ertugrul stared at her as she left. He wondered why she was glad. Then he got back to thinking about Bala Hatun.

-side note

-So this was a little longer, please tell me if you want them longer or shorter. Hopefully they will all be this long. Also how do you like the story? Osman not having to marry Targun? Or Bala getting preggo? Or the baskin?

-Zunaira