𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11

Whilst everyone else mourned the loss of Osman, Bala sat beside the bed. Coksukur, Osman's plan had worked. Before his "death", he had told Bala there was a traitor in the tribe. If they mentioned his death, then Flatyos would know. So it was a trick. The only people who were allowed to know that Osman was injured but alive were Bamsi Bey, Abdurahman Ghazi, Selcan Hatun and Ertugrul Bey. 

Aygul had her eye on her stepmother Hazal. Hazal was clearly loving Osman's death.

'You'll get what you deserve too, Hazal.' She whispered under her breath. 

She watched Hazal inch away from the people, but Aygul didn't pay attention. She was just too sad that Osman Bey had died. Her tears fell. The man she loved as she grew up, the man who married her sister. The man who she grew to love as a brother. Her brother, Osman Bey. 

'Agabey, I will find those who did this to you, and pull off their heads.' Aygul swore her oath, and went back to her tent.

Osman awoke and the first thing he saw, was his Bala. There was concern in her eyes, so he lifted his hand to cup her face. 

'My beautiful Bala. I am well now, with help from my Selcan Ana and you. Now we just need to wait for the traitor to leave the tribe, and inform Flatyos of my "death." Eh, Bala! You successfully killed Nikola! That was most important and you will be rewarded.'

'Osman, I am rewarded with your warm smile, and your acknowledgment. Just stay alive until our baby is born, then I will die happy.'

Osman fully got up and out of bed. Bala dressed him, but didn't put his belt on as that would have hurt his wounds. Osman Bey breathed out, then made his way to the entrance of the medical tent 

'Osman.' 

Osman turned back to Bala.

'Osman, some people will be happy that you are alive, but, some people......'

'What will some people think, Bala, huh? That I tricked them? We will just say that we must have missed my pulse, because that is what you did.'

'Eyvallah, my Osman, Eyvallah.'

Selcan looked over at the tent. Any moment now, Osman would walk out and talk to the people. She looked around. Hazal wasn't here. Clearly celebrating Osman's death. She heard the drums and at that time, Osman walked out. Many people gasped, some cried out in joy, and very few sighed. 

Selcan decided to play dumb and pretend she didn't know.

'OSMAN! OSMAN IS ALIVE!'

People who hadn't heard before then heard her, and reacted. Osman smiled at his aunt, then silenced the people. Ertugrul Bey smiled over at his son. 

'Oh, my father's people. Oh Anatolia's bravest alps. Today, I went into the tent half dead. I came out half alive, for you. You may have been told I was dead, but my pulse missed its beats each time. Thank Allah, that my Bala managed to find it, or else you would have buried me alive. My people, there is a traitor in this tribe, who helped in ambushing me. We will find who that is very shortly.'

At that moment, the drums started, and everyone's head turned to see Hazal Hatun riding on her horse, INTO the tribe.

'Ahhhh, Aunt Hazal, where have you been?'

'I—I went off for a ride.'

'When your nephew was on his death bed, you went for a ride, huh? My name isn't Selcan if I don't find out where you were!'

Ertugrul Bey decided to be a Bey and spoke out.

'Alps, take Hazal to the caged tent, and tomorrow morning, have my sister Selcan Hatun interrogate her!'

The alps grabbed Hazal's arms, and pulled her away to the tent. She struggled to get rid of them, but when she shook them off, she walked herself to the caged tent.

-side note

Yes, he is still alive. I'm very sorry that it's short, I was having a hard time trying to bring Osman back. Also, yes Hazal is hopefully the traitor! Remember to vote