𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

Bala woke up in what seemed to be an infirmary. Her stomach didn't hurt any more, coksukur. No one else was in the room, so Bala got up, and explored it. The herbs were like the ones at the tribe, but there were a few she hasn't see before. 

'So you've awoken,' chirped a female voice.

Bala turned around to see a tall woman, with glossy wavy black hair,and hazelnut eyes. 

'My names Eleftelya, you would know me as the spy who helped Zulficar Dervis.'

Bala smiled. So this was their spy in the kalesi. She immediately warmed up, then realized her situation.

'Eleftelya, I need to get out of the castle, and back to my tribe.'

'I think I have an idea.'

Bala listened to the ideas that the woman told her. She liked where this was going.

Bala reentered the throne room, escorted by some guards. Eleftelya had tied Bala's hands so that when the time was right, she could easily untie herself. Nikola was sat at the table, and gestured for the Hatun to join him. Bala scowled, then sat on the opposite side.

'So Bala, are you better now?'

'I'd be better if you weren't here.' She scoffed.

Nikola admired the woman's bravery. He impaled his chicken as he thought of Osman. 

'Osman Bey clearly taught you well. You fight bravely for a woman, and your tongue is sharp. For those who didn't know you, they would be sacred out of their minds.'

Bala accepted all the compliments he was giving her with an annoyed smile. She had managed to untie her hands underneath the table. Nikola opened his mouth to speak, when Bala stood up....

Nikola opened his mouth to speak, when Bala stood up and threw powdered hemlock at him. It got into his mouth, little dust particles which made his throat swell up. Bala also managed to get some in his eyes, as well. It seemed to blind him, so she got up and grabbed him by the collar. As his soldiers ran in, Bala grabbed his dagger, and put it to his throat. The men stopped in their tracks, clearly fearing what the woman was planning. Meanwhile, Nikola was in pain, especially with the dagger pressing against his neck; he couldn't breathe, and was screaming out in short bursts, when Flatyos entered. Flatyos saw the woman holding Nikola hostage and armed himself. Bala had other ideas.

'Let me leave, or I will slit his throat, slowly, in front of you!'

Flatyos stepped back, pushing his sword back into his sheath. Nikola protested, but Flatyos did not arm himself.

'Bala Hatun, be reasonable. Leave Nikola, then we can't talk.'

Bala took her chance and kicked Nikola forward. Flatyos grabbed him friend but didn't have time to catch the escaping Hatun.

'SOLDIERS. CATCH HER!'

The soldiers left Flatyos and made for Bala. One of the men managed to catch her arm, but she slapped him back, and stabbed him deep in the heart with the dagger. The soldiers attacked her, but she grabbed the dead man's sword, and aimed at every one. She managed to kill 5 of the,, before Flatyos enetered. He was about to hit her from behind, when he was shot in the arm. Bala turned around to see..........Osman Bey!

-side note

Coksukur: thank God

Little bit longer for those who wanted it. I had a lot of time today, and just added lots.