𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

*1 hour before*

Nikola paced the room. He pushed over the table. He was angry that Osman had paired up with Yavlak, and killed all of Geyhatu's men. Flatyos walked in, clearly hearing all the noise Nikola was making.

'Nikola. Stop it. I know your angry but calm down!'

'YOU THINK I CAN BE CALM WHEN OSMAN ONCE AGAIN PROVED HIS RIGHT FOR THE BEYLIC! FLATYOS, I CANNOT WAIT TO SLICE HIS HEAD OFF!'

'Maybe we can inflict damage on him , Nikola,' replied Flatyos, already forming a plan.

Nikola looked at Flatyos in surprise. Flatyos usually listened to his orders but never contributed to his attack talks.

'What do you suggest we do?' Nikola asked, with some sarcasm and mimick.

'We kidnap one of his family.'

Nikola thought, as Osman loved his family so much, he would absolutely come to take them back. The perfect time to kill him.

Nikola responded with, 'But who, who does Osman love the most out of his family?'

Flatyos racked his brain for any person whom Osman might love. He then remembered the Hatun he saw walk out of the Kayi tent the day he when to the tribe. What was her name.....Sel...SELCAN. That was Osman's aunt who apparently was like his mother.

'Selcan Hatun, Osman loves her a lot.' Flatyos laughed at his own cleverness.

'Selcan, huh? You've clearly never met the woman, she'll be the hardest to kidnap. An old woman like her can make you go crazy. She speaks on and on that you'll go insane. Wait. Doesn't Osman have a wife? What's her name?'

'I think it's Bala. Yeah, she's a better choice. Osman loves her a lot, and would kill to get her back.  Just tell me when and I'll bring her to you.' Flatyos replied.

Nikola told him and Flatyos was off....