Chapter 15- I Scarred my Eyes

Harry's p.o.v.

Me. Harry. Edward. Styles. Kisses. A. Girl. And. She. Hurls.

That's nice. I could've kissed any girl there but I kissed her. For some reason I did. I kiss her twice, she pukes..... Twice. How lovely.

"Soooo how was the dance?" Gemma smiles at me. "I kissed her.... Twice." The smile left her face. "I thought that she was my heroine!!!! Ugh. And she kisses you?!? Never mind." She sighs.

"I wasn't finished yet."

"Yeah, yeah. And you guys had sex inside the bathroom. I saw you take condoms with you."

My cheeks flared up. "What?!? Harry!! Tell me that you didn't plan on sleeping with that girl!!" She calls you a cow and you hook up with her?!?" Mum races into the room. Oops. She heard. "We didn't, mum. I promised. I kissed her twice and then she hurled..... Twice."

Gemma threw her head back laughing. "Okay. I am in love with this girl. Boy if you don't marry her, I will." (A/N: Gemma is just joking) Even if ... What is that guy's name again? Right, Louis. If Louis ever kissed Emma, I swear that she'd never hurl."

...... But he did kiss her a few times and she never hurled......

Without thinking, I called a number that I haven't looked at for many years.

"Hello?"

"Hey Liam. It's Harry."

-------------What felt like fifteen years later (when it was only about a day of convincing)---------------------------------

"Get in. Try anything, I make sure that your head bashes through my car's side window." Liam sighed. "As long as you're willing to pay for the medical bills and a new window, I'll be happy to try anything I want on her." I shrugged. Ofcourse Liam wouldn't want his precious 2000 year old truck to have a broken window.

"Five minutes. I'm counting." He gestures toward her sitting on a bench.

"Emma?"

She looks up. "Don't try playing innoccent cow brain. Say what you want to say and leave." Okay...... One.... Two.... Three...... FLIRT. "Cute pet name for me." I said winking.

"Bitch, we're at a park right now. I can always pull off a branch and stick it up your ass." Oh I got a nice combat for this.... "So you want my pants down now huh?"

Her cheeks flared. How cut-. No. Harry don't think about it....... C-. NO! Cute. I mentally slap myself. "Shut up Cow. All your vocabulary suppose to be is 'mooooo'."

"Aww how nice." I pinched her cheek whilst she flinch. "Bitch don't touch me. I friggen hate you. Stop bothering me!! Do you not have a life that you have to bother mine?! I already have to get through the fact that my family and your family were long time friends an-"

....

....

....

I kissed her... AGAIN.

Why?

One- to shut her up

Two- to annoy Liam

Three- to see if yesterday when she puked, I had nothing to do with it

Four- I dunno why

Five- to see if Liam really was going to bash my head through the window

Six- she said something about our family were long time friends and I didn't ant to hear any of that

"Flack!! Harry you son of a-" Liam started yelling but was broken off by Emma kicking me in my balls.

"Touch me again and I'll make sure that you'll never be able to make children." She growled before stuffing her face into a rubbish bin and hurling everything that she ate... Probably ever since yesterday.

Louis' p.o.v.

"Three times?!? Bitch did it three times?!?" I yelled. Liam sighed. "Yeah. Twice yesterday and once today." I felt like crying. What if Emma liked the kisses?

"Ey. Don't worry, mate. Al three times after the kiss, she puked." he laughs. "She told him in her exact words 'Touch me again and I'll make sure that you'll never be able to make children'." he laughs.

"That's pure Emma." I sigh.

A nurse walks in. "Mr. Tomlinson, I have to check your blood pressure." she smiles. Ohhhhh. Pretty girl. Her name tag says 'Danielle'. Suits her look. "I would have to ask you to head out. It's passed visiting time." She shrugs at Liam.

"Fine. I know when I'm no wanted." he sighs before leaving. "Is he single?" Danielle asks me once he left. "No. He's taken." I lie.

Harry's p.o.v.

Because Emma kneed Hazza Jr., Liam thought that it as enough punishment for me. Hehehe. Liam's too nice......

5:11

Gemma and mum were out..... I had the house all to myself.....

"I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!!!" I sing whilst dancing around to the loud music.......naked. "GIRL LOOK AT THAT BODY!!! GIRL LOOK AT THAT BODY!!!! GIRL LOOK AT THAT BODY!!!! I-I WORK OUT!!!" lie. I don't.

I was happily dancing until I heard a shriek. "My poor eyes!!!" Emma shrieks covering her eyes from the window across from mine. Why is she in Louis' home? Uh oh. I left the blinds up. I quickly covered up my junk with a living room cushion, closed the blinds, and ran upstairs to put on some clothes. Oh how fortunate of me.

Emma's p.o.v.

The reason why I'm at Louis' place is cause Daisy, Phoebe and Fizzie wanted me to come play dress up with them. Now I'm regretting on coming. My poor eyes are scarred. SCARRED. I saw Harry Styles naked. My stomach got tight. I ran into the washroom before puking out my guts.

====================================================================

Awwwwww Hazza. :(

Like? Comments? Follow? Luv yas!!!

<3