Chapter 23- Both Magically and Brilliantly

Harry's p.o.v.

A shriek came from the washroom. FRUIT NINJA TIME!!! Lets get dis goin!! I summersaulted across Emma's bed, grabbed her lava lamp, and sprinted into the loo.

"Where is he??!!! Lemme at him!!"

On the awfully huge mirror wrote "listen". Emma sat on the floor with her head between her knees. "Someone else was here."

Unknown's p.o.v.

I peeked through the window as the guy slowly hugged the girl. Such a nice couple. Sheesh get married and make twenty kids already!!! I take another swing at my vodka and kept on walking down the street.

Emma's p.o.v.

"Here." Harry got a wet towel and started wiping away the lipstick. "Maybe your mum wrote it."

"Please, mum wouldn't even dare to even touch a mirror."

"Reminds me of Zayn....."

We sat there in silence for a while.

"You miss them? The lads?"

"..... No."

"Why not? Why aren't you guys mates anymore?"

"Ugh. Again with this crap?"

"Yes again."

"They ruin my rep! Okay? Is that good enough for you?"

"Yes it is. And guess what? They don't need a jerk ass like you to hold them down. One Direction can still fly high with four people."

"They'll fly like flying pigs."

"Both magically and brilliantly."

"I was thinking more of 'imaginary.'"

Screw you then.

"Are we gonna hate each other for life?" Harry whispered.

"Probably."

"Aren't you sick of it?"

"I'm made in New York. People kill pigeons to eat and that crap. Sure I can live and hate you forever."

(A/N: I'm a New Yorker so I can say all the crap I want about New York. And yes I once saw a man killing pigeons 2 eat I think >,< yuck)

"But I'm not made in New York." He protested. "Aww going soft? That's cute- I mean funny."

AGAIN!!!

"Did you just call me cute?" Harry winked. I gave him a huge slap on his shoulder. "Shut up. We're being watched. I feel like Snooki."

"Snooki is hhhhooot."

"You think every girl is."

No!!! Why you bitch!!!! Why say that??!?!!

He just shook it away and dragged me downstairs.

"It's seven already. I'll cook dinner."

****************

Do you know those cliché moments where the people are dating? Like the girl sits in a high chair by the island in the kitchen whilst the guy is cooking?

This is what it looks like. Okay so we don't flirt and we don't accidentally burn the food cause we're too busy kissing. I sat on top of the island (so the girl on the stool moment is wrecked). Oh and did I mention Harry is wearing my mum's apron that had a body of some woman in a bikini?

That really ruined the romantic scene.... Not that I'm arguing. "You look hot." I joke gesturing at the apron. "Oh you haven't seen anything yet."

And with that, he ripped off the apron along with his shirt and jumper.

Six pack!!!!!!! Holy of mother g.!!!!!!!!!!!! N four nipples???!!! Okay that is creepy.

"You know what would look good on those abs?" I tried to say in a seductive tone and opened the fridge.

"What?" Some hopeful voice escaped out of his mouth.

"This." I laugh hurling two raw eggs in his direction