Chapter 19- Someone is Watching Us

The minute you realize something is the two seconds that you go 'ohhhhhhhh'.

But when you realize that the cow you hate is sleeping next to you, NAKED, 'ohhhhhhhhh' wouldn't really describe the situation.

"A COW IS IN MY BED NAKED!!!!!!!!!" I scream whilst kicking a snoring Harry out of my bed. He just fell on the floor..... still sleeping. Gosh. What does it take for him to WAKE THE FLACK UP?

I threw an old towel over him (to cover up his junk.... and no I didn't peek) "Harry??!!! HARRY!!! WAKE UP YOU SON OF A-"

"Emma Daphene Parsons!!! Were you about to call our guest what I think you were about to call him?!" Dad yelled downstairs.

"Erm.... Nooo!!!! Ofcourse not!!" I yelled back. "I rather bash his head open with my guitar." I murmur. "Harry!!!"I yell again giving him a shake.

"Nooooo, mum. Can I skip school today?" he sighs. "Cow!!! I'm not you're-"

"EMMA!!! No calling our guest a cow!" mum yells from downstairs.

A smile appears on Harry's face. He chuckles. "Gotcha." he opens his eyes. "Heheheheheh. Very funny. Now explain to me why you are naked and why my clean room has your dirty clothes scattered all over like we were cross dressing last night?"

"Or maybe doing something a bit more entertaining...." he offers. "Just clean all this up. You wouldn't want me to strip whilst you're sleeping."

"To be honest? I wouldn't mind a bit."

"Getting a bit horny much? See you in school." I take my bookbag and sling it over my shoulder whilst walking out of my room. "Oh and when you leave, take that old towel with you. It's garbage now."

-------------------------------------

"Soooo?? Night with Styles?" Zayn teases. "Shut up. Who did you get paired up with?" I challenge.

"Sammie. Awesome girl. But she hates me."

I pinch his cheeks. "Awwww. Well at least that isn't as bad as me waking up to Harry Styles NAKED in my bed." I cringe.

"To be honest, I'm not surprised." Zayn chuckles. "Are you gonna tell Liam or Louis to beat him up?"

I give a fake hurtful face. "I was gonna ask you. But since Louis isn't going to come back till tomorrow, I think that Liam would work."

"Awwww. I can always beat him. Speaking of the cow...." I turn around. Harry is "swagging" through that halls......holding that old towel. "Hey, Emma. Here is the towel." he hurls it at me.

I shriek and duck.......causing the towel to hit Zayn in the face.......

"I told you that it was garbage!!" I protest. "Zayn!!! Get that towel off your face!!" I scream.

"But what's wrong with-"

"It's has touched Harry's junk."

Zayn let's out a girly shriek and hurls it at a bunch of sissies. They scream and hurl it back at Harry. "Oh. That was funny." he laughs and tosses it into the rubbish bin and sanitizes his hands.

He grabs my waist pulling me close to him. "See you later, Emma Hathaway."

His breath on my ear and neck sends goosebumps down my arms. "Emma Hathaway?" I gave him a weird look. "Well that's who you are, right?" Harry tosses his curls and lent in one more time. "Remember. You depend on me, I depend on you. See you at the front gates after school." and walks away.

--------------------------------

After the whole "Louis and the surgery", I gave up my role along with Lou in "Romeo and Juliet" and sat behind the curtains watching the set design people work. "Emma!!" someone hisses. I look over at where the voice came from. A ball of paper hits me on the head. A shadow appears behind one of the curtains before disappearing.

I pick up the ball of paper. Please don't be a note saying to trust Harry. It wasn't. It was a drawing of me.... Eating Nandos with Harry, yesterday. "You are a Hathaway." it said. "Check under the locked room in the secret room."

-------------------------------------------

Harry's p.o.v.

I leaned against the gates. "Took you long enough." I sighed when Emma walked out. "Whatever."

----one awkward car ride later----

"You must be Emma!! I'm a huge fan of you!!!" Gemma runs up to her. "Um.... Nice to meet you." Emma blushes. We went inside, Emma met my mum, blah, blah, blah..... "I want to show you something." Emma whispers to me.

"Is it new lingerie??" Gemma asks. We grew red. "Um... No." We quickly ditch out on the awkward conversation.

"Hmmmm..... Your room doesn't look too bad..."

"Ofcourse mine looks better than yours."

She got out a piece of paper and handed it to me.

"Someone is watching us."