Chapter 32- Troubled

Emma's p.o.v.

My head spun as I threw off my flats and landed into the bed with my head buried into the pillow. My arms landed stretched out so it was touching the headboard."That wasn't so bad, was it?' Harry chuckles. No it was worse.😤

"You look different with brown hair. You look almost.... Innocent." He sits next to me playing with my hair. "Get off." I growl. "Give me three reasons why."

There was silence. I had no answer. After a minute, he lifted my left arm (which was covering my face) and dug his head under so that his curls were now tickling he side of my face and my arm was on tip of his neck.

"Cmon. These bed sheets are white. You wouldn't want to turn them brown with your hairspray." He grabs me, throws me into the washroom with boxer shorts and one of his t-shirts along with a lace bra (why?!! Why?!! I should get rid of them) and an underwear.

He closes the door and I just sit there on the floor. "Emma! If I don't hear the shower on in three minutes, I'm coming in and I'll strip you myself."

Cheeky bastard.

I quickly washed up, blew-dry my hair, got into the clothes (notice that I said 'the' boy 'my').

"Took you long enough." Harry smirked. I got into bed.

"Haz?"

"Hmm?"

"I know that you have your own room and all but can you-"

"Sure thing, sweetheart."

I scootched over whilst he got in. "You have a great voice." I blurted out. "Tomorrow, I'll talk to the boys. I haven't talked to them at all lately." I brushed the loose curls that fell over his head. "Okay. Tomorrow."

Shay's p.o.v.

"Hey Shay... It's me... Niall. Is everything okay? I mean I haven't talked to you in a week and I'm getting really worried. You're not answering my calls or texts at all. If I did anything to upset you, I'm sorry. I was hoping that we could meet up in the park on Saturday? At six? Hope to see you there."

I cried in regret. Today was Sunday. I didn't go yesterday cause I chickened out. Ya that's right. Bad girl Emma's BFFL chickens out.

**FLASHBACK**

We were drunk at some bar with fake ID's. "Shay!!" Niall laughs randomly.

"Niall!!" I mimic him. I didn't know what happened next. I slammed my lips onto his with such force that we tumbled and fell on the floor. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Niall!" I gasped helping him up. "I'm sorry the alcohol got to my head! It meant nothing!" I mentally punched myself.

A bit of hurt came over his eyes. "No it's okay. We're just friends. No benefits. No love attractions. Just friends." He puts on a fake smile before leaving me alone...

**PRESENT TIME**

I screamed into my pillow muffling my shrieks😭. Why me? Why not someone else?

Niall's p.o.v

"I'm sorry the alcohol got to my head! It meant nothing!"

Those words kept on roaming my head. Of course it meant nothing. But I had to say those 'We're just friends. No benefits. No love attractions. Just friends.' crap and ruin everything.

Standing in the cold for four hours didn't help either. I blew my nose again and looked out the window. I screwed it big time. I took my guitar and strummed a bit.

Don't try to make me stay

Or ask if I'm okay

I don't have the answer...

Don't make me stay the night

Or ask if I'm alright

I don't have the answer....

The door bell sends me falling out of and under my bed. "Nialler?"Liam looks under my bed. 'C'mon and get out from under there." I crawl out. "You look terrible." He looks at me.

I leaned onto his shoulder. "I've screwed up bad, Liam."

Harry's p.o.v.

I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned slowly so I wouldn't wake up Emma. "Harry?" I looked at her. "Yah, Emma?"

But she just turned away before murmuring my name again. Someone talks when they sleep. I closed my eyes. C'mon Styles! Sleep! My eyes were feeling heavy when I heard her whisper again. "I love you Harry Styles."