Chapter 18- Sissy Sassy

"Food?"

"You sound like Niall."

"I'm a growing boy."

"Who looks up condom slogans online."

"Yeah well that too."

"Are you trying to impress me that you do?"

"Well it'll never hurt to try to."

I sighed whilst checking the fridge. Cinnamon cookies, cinnamon cake (ew) carrots, sweet corn, five Pepsi's, and a bunch of other things.

"Order out?" I offered.

===========

I sat there watching Black Christmas with Harry. That sissy kept on covering his eyes. "He baked her??!!!!" he protested screaming. "Awwww is willte Hawwy scwared?" I laughed. "Oh look he's eating her!!"

Harry shrieks.

"Man up. Don't make me pull out my phone taping you chicken out and send it through the whole school."

The bell rang. "MURDER!!!!!!!!!!" Cow screams. "Chillax. Is the Nandos dude...... I think." I added the last part to scare him before getting up to get the door.

"Niall!?" I hiss. "I got your Nandos. I'm the new delivery boy." he smiles.

"Did you eat any of it?"

He shakes his head. "Nuh uh. I promise. That'll be fifteen." I reach for my wallet. "I got it." Cow pops out of nowhere and hands him a twenty. "Keep the change." He smirks at Niall's delivery outfit, takes the food, and goes back inside.

"Niall. It's not what it looks like. It's a stupid school project." I explained. "I know. I got teamed up with this bit- I mean wonderful girl named Allison." he gestures at the girl at the bottom of the steps who was applying twenty layers of lipgloss. Okay. That might be a bit worst than me teaming up with a cow.

"She insisted on coming." he whispers. "Well, I gotta go. Good luck with Harry."

I smiled and closed the door. Cow was already stuffing his face with chips and a salad.

"How gentleman-like that was." I teased. Harry rolls his eyes. "Come on. I sense the sarcasm. Here." He tosses me a sandwich. "Thanks." I grumbled.

"Say what? I couldn't hear you?!" Harry laughs. "There's no need to!! All you're gonna respond is 'moooo'."

Louis' p.o.v.

I got four visitors today:

Me

Myself

I

And that Flackin nurse, Danielle.

"I like your friend, Liam." she smiles.

"So?"

"I'm just saying."

"And I'm not listening to the rest of the love crap you got."

She puts on a hurt face and then shakes it away.

"What crawled into your trousers? I swear. Are you autistic? Is it something else? Why are you so rude?" she sighs at me whilst we look away from each other.

We sit there in awkward silence...

.....

.....

I look at her tapped on her arm.

"Carrot?"

She pulls out a bag of mini carrots out of her pocket, opens it and starts popping them INTO HER MOUTH!!!!

"Cawwot!!!" I reach for them. "Say please!!" she stands by my door. "Why am I attached to wires!! I can't reach you!!"

"Say please!!"

"Never!!"

"Oh well. It's a part of my lunch anyways."

"GIMME!!!"

"Please?"

"I, LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON NEVER SURRENDER!!"

Liam walks in. "LILI!!! TELL DANIELLE THAT I NEVER SURRENDER!!" I yell.

Liam looks at Danielle. "Hey Dani. Acctually He has surrendered. Once to me, and countless times to Nialler." I sighed. He got a point.

"It was on the last piece of carrot cake!! I was stuffed!!! Niall's stomach is a bottomless pit!"

Harry's p.o.v.

We got ready for bed. Emma had arranged a wall separating us made of blankets and god knows what else on her water bed. "Just checking that you didn't kick Harry out of the bed." Mrs. Parsons smiled.

"No mum!! I'm fine!! Though I'd love to!!" Emma calls back. We laid back. It was dark out. Tomorrow Is my house. I tug off my shirt. Emma shouldn't mind....

.....

.....

Before I knew it, I was COMPLETELY NAKED and sound asleep.

=============================================================================

Oohhhhh. Dirty Harry. Emma's reaction is gonna be priceless!!

I <3 u readers!!!

So today, my mum and I had a fight on who was hotter: One Direction or Justin Beiber. I was like 'duh One Direction' n she was like 'and why is that?'

So here's why:

-They acctually have a great voice

-They're freakin BRITISH!!

-One of them are IRISH!!

-They have great personalities

-They're immature

-Their little flaws make them perfect

-They don't like a self conscious girl

There's more but I'm too lazy to type it. Eating Nutella!!!!! :D