Chapter 11- A Drunken Cow

Before I start dis chapter, get well Perrie from da stinking tonsillitis!!!!! <3

Ok. Here's the next chapter:

Louis' p.o.v.

I was risen to real light this time. Not the one in my dreams... Or visions. "Emma?" I took a look around the room. Empty. My head was bald....

"Beanie!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shriek. "Mr. Tomlinson, is there anything wrong?" a stupid nurse walks in.

"No!!!!! I just found out that I am bald from the surgery!!! I demand you to get me a beanie!! Oh and call my mother! And fiancé!!" oops. I said fiancé. Oh well. Emma could've said that I was her fiancé......

Emma's p.o.v.

Two days until the Winter Ball. Lemme give you a 'rerun' on how my school's balls go just by hearing about the Fall Ball two months ago... Which I didn't go to:

- the party starts off normal

- scratch that, it's too fancy for any cow's case

- the open bars serve beer (like fancy wine)

- a certain Cow gets drunk

- a gun noise echoes the room

- people scream

- police are called in

- principal threatens to never have a ball ever again the next day

- about two months later, he announces a ball

Yep. These friggen balls are fancy!! I swear that Louis and I would have to wear our Romeo and Juliet getup to at least look decent. (a bit of exaggeration there)

But going with a cow....might as well lock him up in a barn before even daring to enter a posh thing like this. So I didn't go shopping for anything but Liam told me that his cousin still had her dress from her sweet 16 that I could borrow. "You're brilliant, Li!!" I gave him a bear hug.

"No. I'm brilliam." he jokes. Boy just made a cheesy joke outta my compliment? I was just about to squeeze his guts out of his mouth when some bitch decided to call.

"I'm busy!!" I yelled into the phone. "Erm... Yes. Are you Louis Tomlinson's fiancé?" No shit Sherlock. "Well I just want to say that he woke up and-" I hung up grabbing Liam, Niall (who happened to be eating a pack of crisps), and Zayn (who happened to be doing his hair).

"Bitch you wrecked my hair!"

"Bitch I don't care!!" I yelled back at the boy (whose hair didn't look messed up to me).

"My crisps!!!!!!!" Niall looked back at his bag on the cement. "I'll buy you another. Kay?" I tugged them onto the underground. "Hey! You got me wrecked hair!!" Zayn protested. "Well you also called me a bitch!"

******

"Erm. Emma. Why are we on the underground?" Niall tugged at my sleeve. Why, he can just pass for a little kid right there! No sarcasm included.

"Because Nialler," I said in a motherly voice causing Liam to laugh. "My fiancé.. Or you would call Louis, woke up from surgery."

"Ohhhhhh still using the 'fiancé' name?" Zayn teased and I gave him a death glare. "No. Harry is just friggen EVERYWHERE. He can't find out about the... Thing." I hiss.

"It's already bad enough that I have to go to the ball with him. I tried asking any whores in the school would they like to go with Cow, but they already got slut-dates."

Harry's p.o.v.

"Hun, I think that you're taking this ball a little too serious!" mum sighs whilst I held out two bow ties. "Classic red or blue striped?" Gemma gives a low whistle. "Is it Kat again? The one who you claimed to be our future wife?" My cheeks went red.

"You even named your future cats and children. Let's see.... You called your first future cat Sally, your second future cat... YOLO. Your first future son Caden, and your first future daughter Darcy, and your second future-"

"Okay!!! I think we heard enough!" I snapped. Mum giggled. She is really enjoying this. "No, it's not Kat. It's Emma." Gemma started shrieking. "My heroine who knocked you off your feet with a coffee cup and calls you a cow and-"

"Yes!!" And yes I told my family about the douche of a girl named Emma. "But why her?" mum makes a disgusted face. "Cause-we-got-into-trouble-with-Mr. Dan-and-he-wants-us-to-go-as-dates."

Gemma smiled. "Oooooh!! Can I meet her?! I need her autograph!!! And Haz. You were the one who said that youre gonna get all of the girls this year." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Three months into school and you failed your goal." Oh Emma. It is on.

========================================================

Dun. Dun. DUN!!!!!! Drama in the next chapter!!!! Love ya all!!! <3