Chapter 20- I Knew You Were Lying

Emma's p.o.v.

"Are you sure?" he ask looking uncertain. I shoved the paper in his face. "Take a llllooooooonngg look at this drawing, Curly. It was us, yesterday, at my house!! Look! They even drew my peri peri chicken at the right angle!" Harry laughed. "You are one crazy girl Emma."

"Well guess what? I am. Now I have to finish my homework. Just think about it, okay?"

"I thought that you are a bad girl."

"Well bad girls do homework."

"You mean nerdy."

"Cow, photography doesn't need a brain."

"Suuurrreee."

I sigh whilst taking out my Nikon camera. "I'll be back in two hours." I run out of his room, down the steps, and out the door.

****2 HOURS LATER****

"Harry, where is Emma?" mum asks whilst preparing dinner. "I don't know. She said that she'll be back in two hours."

"Well I think that you should look for her."

"Do I have to?"

"Its raining outside. I doubt that she brought an umbrella out with her."

I sigh. Why me? Why not Gemma?

Emma's p.o.v.

I sat on top of a tree. Yes, a tree. I found a very good bird nest, climbed up there, snapped many photos, and couldn't get down. The sun was setting and I was soaked from the rain. Stupid photography class. If I don't get an A+ on this, Cheshire would have a new serial killer on the loose.

"Emma?!!" someone yelled. Oh just my luck. Harry.

"Harry??!!!" I called back. "Up here!!"

He brought his umbrella down and looked up. "How the hell did you get all the way up there?!"

"It's something called climbing."

"And you were the one who said that photography didn't need a brain."

We stayed there for an awkward minute trying to figure out a way to get me down.

"You didn't happen to bring a ladder, right?" I called.

"Just jump then."

"Okay. I can seriously kill myself considering the height that I'm in right now."

"Here. I'll catch you." He closed his umbrella, dropped it onto the ground, and held his arms out. I felt uncertain. Trust a cow in this? I mean let's take a look from the past:

- I tell him to call an ambulance, he calls Louis

- I tell him to distract the crowd whilst I escape and he kisses me

So do I trust him? Hell no! But I guess that it's the only way to get down. Just think of Niall and his weird split jump thingys. Fuck gravity. I'm.... Not Niall Horan. You know what?! YOLO. I bet that I'm never going to jump out of a tree again.

"Emma. Please hurry up. My hair is messed up."

I sighed, looked down one last time, and jumped. Wind rushed through my hair and echoed through my ears. Harry. C'mon. Catch-

"FUCK!!!" I yell as my knees hit the concrete.

"Oh! Sorry! But I caught your head." Cow offered. Yep I'm still the stupid me for trusting him.

"Oh that just makes it all better!!" I yell. My knees are getting bloody.

"Well you go down. Here. I'll carry you." Oh trust him, again? Is he trying to mock me? "No. I can walk by myself, thank you of asking." I stumble out of the park and onto he sidewalks before falling on my bum. Knees, don't fail me now.

Harry appeared with his huge umbrella. "My offer is still open." he crouches down next to me. "Fine. But no one can know about- oi!!"

He lifts me up into the air and (it wasn't my decision) carries me bridal style. "It feels weird." I shuffle around in his arms. "Probably cause no one carried you like this. Well I carried you like this once before, but you were out because of that knife incident."

"I'll hold the umbrella. Now can you walk faster? People are looking."

*************

"Your knees should be fine by tommarrow. I don't think that they're broken considering the fact that you chased just me around my home cause I took your camera." Harry smirked. "Eh. No shorts for me till next year." I sigh looking down a my bandages.

"Look at the time. It's already 11:48. We have school tommarrow!!" Harry yelled loud enough so him mum heard. He picked me up and carried me upstairs. "Harry!! I can walk!! I can even run!" I yell. "So? You're so anyways. You may be able to run, but no climb stairs."

"Liar. Do I see your nose growing? Let me down."

He did. "Now no more getting naked, ya hear? Or I'll make sure that you'll never get to make our future children."

Shit.

Crap.

I said 'our'.

"Did you just say 'our'?"

C'mon. Pull off a lie. "Umm... No. Why? I said 'your'."

"Oh... Then that must've been my ears."

Harry's p.o.v.

I knew that she said 'our'. Heheheheheh. That was funny watching her lie. We both pulled up the covers and turned off the lights.

I couldn't sleep. I was thinking of what she said.

1:27.

I reached over and pecked her forehead.

"I knew you were lying."

==================================================================================================

Was it just me? Or did I find this chapter super cute? So Louis is coming back in the next chapter!!! Yay!! Oh and that 'fuck gravity, I'm Niall Horan' thing. I give credits to the person who invented that. Whoever they are.

Stay beautiful, beautifuls!!