Chapter 11: Claim Me

Jayden's POV

It's Sunday night and my mom is on a business trip and I invited Alex to sleepover without the crew. Right now we're watching tv in my room and I can't but stare at the cute boy laying next to me. "So why exactly did you want me to sleepover tonight, not that I'm complaining I'm just curious?" Alex asked. "I was bored and kinda lonely so I figured if you weren't busy, you would come over" I said.

"Interesting, so why didn't you invite the rest of the crew?" He asked. "I just wanted to be alone with you" I answered honestly. "Aww how sweet who knew the big bad Jayden Jackson is really a big softie" he said mockingly. "Hey shut up I may be a bit of a softie but I could still beat anybody's ass if I wanted to" I said playfully. "I'm sure" he said.

                                Alex's POV

It's 10 o'clock at night and I feel like being a tease so I put my hand on Jayden's thigh and moved up towards his crotch. "What are doing?" He asked. "Nothing" I said innocently. "You're going to start something you aren't ready for" he said in a low tone. "Who says I'm not ready" I said in a seductive tone. "Are you sure?" He asked. "1000% sure" I said.
That's all he needed apparently because he immediately smashed his lips on mine.

⚠️(Smut Warning)⚠️
also it's all bunched together

We undressed each other until we were in nothing but our boxers. I gave him a few kisses from his jawline to his neck. I sucked on his sweet spot until I left a mark. He was groaning so I knew I was doing something right.  I continued this action until I was satisfied with the amount of hickeys I had given him. He flipped me over and straddle me. He began leaving hickeys all over my collarbone and neck. I was moaning from the feeling of his lips against my skin.  I thought he was done but he started placing kisses all the way down my body. I was melting into his touch. He brought my leg close to his face and placed even more hickeys along on my thigh. He started from the bottom and worked his way up to the top.  His head was right between my legs once he finished. He looked me in the eyes as he kissed my dick through my boxers. I let out a low moan from this feeling. "Can I?" he asked while tugging at my waist ban.  I nodded my head, allowing him to slide my boxers off. I was nervous as hell since this was my first time, but I know Jayden and he wouldn't do anything I wouldn't allow. He finished stretching me and flipped me over so now I was on all fours.  He put on a condom before crawled over to me. I could feel him lining up with my entrance. "Wait" I said as I closed my legs. "Don't worry I'll go soft" he said slowly spreading my legs apart. "Oh shit" I said gripping the sheets as I felt him push inside of me.  He waited until I was comfortable and started with slow thrusts. The speed wasn't to fast and wasn't to slow but I needed a little more. He noticed he wasn't getting that much of a reaction out of me so he picked up the pace but only by a little bit.  And that's when I started moaning. "Please" I said not being able to form a sentence. "Please what, use your words" he said in a seductive tone. "Faster~" I said in moan. His grip tightened on hips and he started pounding into me."Mhm so good" he groaned as he went even faster. I was whimpering from the pain but moaning from the pleasure. I planted my face in the pillows as my moans became uncontrollable. I felt one of his hands travel up my back and into my hair.  He gripped it tightly and pulled my head out of the pillows causing me to arch my back. "Don't hide those pretty moans from me, I wanna hear them" he said trying his best to contain his grunts. I let a string of moans to satisfy him. "There you go".  I was enjoying this moment until he pulled out. I whined from the lost of sensation. He flipped me over once again so now I was on my back. He slammed into me without warning and continued his thrust at a brutal pace.  I was screaming from the overwhelming sensation. He ran his hand up my stomach and chest, stopping below my collarbone. I tilted my head back as his hand inched its way up my neck. He fully wrapped it around the surface. "Harder" I gasped out.  I held his hand with my own as he applied more pressure. I felt his grip loosen and he brought his hand back to my hip. "Fuck that's the spot" I moaned out as he brushed up against my prostate.  He threw his head back and started pounding into me at certain angle making sure to hit my spot. This feeling was amazing. My fingers dug deep into his back and scraped all the way down causing him to hiss. I'm sure that left a mark.  He took one of his hands off my hip and brought it to my shoulder. He began to move my body along with his. I was in such a daze. I gripped the sheets as I cried out in pleasure.  I could feel the pressure building up at the bottom of my stomach as a knot began to form. I had reached my peak. "F-fuck Jayden I'm about to cum~" I whined as tears began to form at the brims of my eyes."Hold it" he said as he chased his high. I wanted to release so badly but I knew I wasn't allowed. My legs started to shake as this feeling became unbearable and too much to take on. The thrust slowed down as he reached his climax.  "Now!" he screamed. We came at the same time. Mine lasted longer than his. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I wailed uncontrollably, coming down from my high.

(Smut Over)

We laid next to each other with Jayden spooning me as we were both exhausted. "That was amazing" I said turning to look at him. "Yeah that was better than I could have ever imagined. You look hot covered in hickeys" he said. I blushed at his words before burying my face in his neck. "I'm going to be limping in school tomorrow because of you" I said. "I'm glad plus the hickeys will show everyone that you belong to me" he said in a dominant voice.

"So you're claiming me now?" I asked. "Of course. You're mine, always and forever" he said intertwining his hand in mine. "Always and forever, I like the sound of it" I said.
We eventually got up and cleaned our selves off before going to sleep cuddling. I love being his.

Shoutout to -NICKSDIOR for writing the smut for me, she's a great co-writer.