Chapter 23: Fun Time In School

Jayden's POV

(Time Skip) 2 weeks later

It's been two weeks since Alex and I agreed to be fuck buddies and we've been having sex every other day now. It's mostly passionate but sometimes it's aggressive and other times it's kinky. All that matters is that it's amazing and we act like friends afterwards.

Right now we're in English class and I'm bored since I finished the assignment. Alex sits right next to me and he just finished his work and he looks at me with a horny look in his eyes.

(Slight Smut)

He unbuttons my jeans and sticks his hand in my underwear. He's starts stroking me slowly before picking up the pace. I try to contain my groans as Alex crouches down and starts kitty licking my tip.

"Don't tease me babyboy" I said. He gives me a innocent look before lowering his head and twirling his tongue around my dick. Me knowing Alex doesn't have a gag reflex push his head down causing him to take the whole thing.

I feel my dick hit the back of his throat but he doesn't seem to mind. If anything it made him go faster. My eyes roll in the back of my head as I let out some quiet moans. I run my fingers through his hair while pushing his head down further.

After like 15 minutes I feel my dick twitch before I came. Alex swallowed before bobbing his head making sure to get every last drop.

(Smut Over) for now ;)

He wiped the side of his mouth before sitting back in his seat. I zip my pants back up feeling more relaxed. My teacher sat at his desk grading old assignments so he didn't notice. After 10 minutes the bell rang and we left for lunch.

"Thanks for the stress reliever you gave me in the English class" I said as we sat down with the rest of the crew. "No problem it was my pleasure" he said smirking. "What did Alex do in class?" Mehgan asked. "He gave me head" I said nonchalantly.

"Congrats. You should do that to me" Justin said while looking at Nick. Nick blushes beat red which made us all laugh. "Um no" he said. Justin playfully pouts then gives Nick a kiss on the cheek.

We all said aww as Nick gave Justin a kiss on the cheek as well. I decided to return the favor from earlier by rubbing Alex's thigh. He starts blushing while my hand travels higher.

I forgot to mention that it's femboy Friday so Alex is wearing a pink skirt

"Meet me in the old math room" I whispered in his ear. He nodded. "I'll be back" I said before abruptly leaving the table. I make my way to the old math classroom. I sit on the desk waiting for Alex when he walks in looking at it me with lust apparent in his eyes.

(More Smut)

I pin him against the wall before attacking his neck with kisses. After I was satisfied with the amount of hickeys and bite marks I left on his neck and shoulder, I carried him to the teacher's desk and turned him around.

"I don't have a condom or lube"

"I don't care, I need you right now"

"It's gonna hurt like hell" I warned.

"I'll be fine"

I bend him over the desk and position myself. I slowly enter and he starts to hiss. I get halfway in before he starts to moan. I start slow letting him get used to me completely raw. "Faster" he said, that's all I needed to hear. I pick up the pace causing his moans to get slightly louder.

I start pounding into him at a rapid pace making practically scream at this point. I pull his hair with my right hand and cover his mouth with my left. "Daddy please, don't stop" he said. That was a new one, he's never called me that but when he did I started going even faster.

I felt myself hit his prostate and I made sure to hit it every time. By this time he's crying with tears of pleasure. "I'm about to cum" he said. "Cum for me babyboy" I said as released on the chair. I feel myself about to cum so I pull out.

"On your knees" I said. He listened and did it. After a few strokes I end up cuming on his face. He licks some of off his cheeks while moaning at the feeling.

(Smut Over)

"That was amazing but now my legs hurt and I need to wipe my face"

"I'll carry you princess" I said mockingly

"Shut up. It's your fault anyway"

I pick him up bridal style and carry him to the bathroom room so he could wipe his face off. "So I want to know when did you start calling me daddy again" I said teasing. "It felt right plus you kinda are" he said after wiping his face.

I hug him from behind and give him a kiss on the cheek. I honestly still love Alex so much but I'm gonna wait to ask him out again. "Do you want to ditch?" I ask. "Yes please" he said. I text the group chat telling them me and Alex were ditching. They all said cool.

(Time Skip)

Alex's POV

We're at Jayden's house watching baseball and he gets a text. "Alex, my sister's coming to visit"

Jayden has a younger sister who lives with his dad and she rarely visit but they're close. He doesn't visit her since he would have to see his dad but she visits him and we've never met.

"Is she gonna like me?"

"Of course bub but it's gonna be fun yet chaotic"

"What's her personality again?"

"Funny, supportive, a little violent, and has ghetto tendencies"

I hear a knock on the door and he opens it. "Hey big bro" I hear. They hug and they walk in the living room with me waiting. "Hi I'm Aniyah" she said. "I'm Alex" I said before she gave me a hug. "I've heard so much about you. Jayden talked about you a lot" she said.

I smirked and looked at Jayden who was scratching the back of his head. "We have to talk" she said before dragging both of us to the couch.

Don't you love cliffhangers. Jayden's sister is kinda like the girl version of him so be prepared. Love you guys.