Chapter 7: Tease

Jayden's POV

I'm sitting in my room getting ready for bed and I can't help but think about the fact that Alex is no longer my enemy. We actually had a proper conversation and squashed the beef once and for all and I'm very happy about it. I'm starting to think about how this new friendship is going to be. Alex could be the sixth member of the crew if he passes the vibe check. I went to sleep picturing the look on everyone's faces when they see us being friendly.

I get my life together after clicking snooze on my second alarm and finally getting up. I'm dressed in my typical graphic t-shirt with a hoodie, some gray sweatpants and my converse. I look at myself in the mirror and thought "I've looked worse" and waited on Alex to get here so we could go to school together.

I hear a knock at my door and open it to see Alex who look well refreshed. "Morning" he said cheeky. "Morning weirdo" I said with a low chuckle. He playfully rolled his eyes. "So we've already reached the level where we playfully insult each other" he asked. "Yep" I said. "Bye mom" I yelled as I left grabbing my glasses that I never wear.

Alex's POV

I've never seen Jayden wear glasses before but I have to admit he does look kinda hot in them. Now that the beef is over I can finally be content with acknowledging how attractive Jayden is. "How come I've never seen you wear your glasses before" I asked. "Because I've never felt secure with myself to wear them in public, the only people who even know I wear glasses are my parents and the crew, and now you" Jayden said. "Are you secure with yourself now" I asked hopefully. "Not really, I just don't give a fuck today and I feel like wearing them and if someone has something to say about it then they can get knocked out" he said with a sarcastic smile. "Our friendship is off to a very interesting start" I said laughing.

                              Jayden's POV

We finally get to the school after getting our coffee, it feels weird getting it without the others but I got to talk to Alex and he's a pretty chill guy. I guess I was too busy hating him to realize that he was a loner, he didn't really have any friends and that's why he was so eager to be friends with Nick. I see the crew waiting in front of the school. "Are you ready" I asked Alex. He smiled and nodded.

As we got closer to them I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and we both genuinely started laughing thinking about how funny this is. We walked to them and they all gasped with their eyes widening and jaws dropping in shock. I laugh at the reactions and so did Alex. "Hey guys why the shocked faces" I sarcastically asked. "We thought y'all could possibly squash the beef and be cordial around each other, we didn't think y'all would be all buddy buddy with each other" Erika said.

(Time Skip) lunch

We're eating lunch and Nick is staring at me smiling. "What Nick" I asked smirking. "I'm just glad you guys are friends now, I'm also still surprised that you're wearing your glasses to school. "Today I decided that I don't care anymore, also I dare someone to say something about them. "You should wear them more often, you look really good in them" Alex said with a wink. Is Alex flirting with me right now? Mind you Alex is sitting right next to me, I got a funny idea.

"Thanks Alex, your curly hair looks really good on you too don't change it" I said putting my hand on his thigh under the table. Alex starts blushing while drinking his water. I winked at him while my hand traveled higher up his leg. His eyes widened as I can see him starting to get hard, I decided to be a tease and move my hand and act like nothing happened. "This burger is really good" I said taking a bite, while Alex looks flustered.

"Alex what's wrong, why do you look flustered" Mehgan asked. "I'm just a little hot that's all" he said glaring at me while I winked again. "You are going to fix this" he whispered to me while pointing to his crotch. "One step at a time bub, plus you started it I just finished it" I said. He looked at me with wide eyes.

Alex's POV

Did that just happen? Did Jayden really just flirt and tease me, in front of everyone else. I know I may have made a flirty comment about him wearing glasses but he took it to a whole other level. We definitely have to talk about this after school.

(Time Skip) after school

We're all outside and we're walking to Jayden's house. "So Alex since you're new to the crew we want to let you know that every other week we have a sleepover on Friday and today is that day and I want to invite you to it" Jayden said shocking everyone. "You're really going to let Alex come to the sleepover" Nick asked hopefully. "Of course, well only if he wants to" Jayden said looking at me for an answer. "Sure let me ask my mom if it's ok first" I said.

I texted her and she said it was ok and told me to stay safe and have fun. I went to my house to get my clothes and stuff while everyone else had there stuff in their bags. This is going to be interesting.