Epilogue

RULERS' QUEST

Cyrus Ignei's POV

It has been three years since the war ended. It also has been three years since Eira went back to Earth. I was happy and frustrated at that time. Happy that we won the war, frustrated that Ysa is no longer with us.

The goddess knows how I miss her so much. I miss her golden eyes, her white hair, her seriousness, the smile on her lips whenever she's with us, and her kindness. The distance and the barrier between us will not lessen what I feel for her. I will still love her even though we're worlds apart.

"Thinking of her again?" tanong ni Celine na umupo sa tabi ko.

"Nah. Where are the others?"

"Jiro, Khione, and Sandra are not here in the academy, they're buying accessories for us. Luna and her brother are helping the headmaster on the preparation. Ate Era and his boyfriend, I don't know. Lauren and Mavro are at the gates, receiving guests. Sino pa ba?"

The whole academy is busy preparing for the celebration for the victory we've achieved in the last war. Mabilis na naka-recover ang academy dahil sa tulong ng iba't ibng kaharian. Nagpadala agad sila ng mga kagamitan, materyales, at karagdagang mga tauhan na makatutulong sa pagsasagawa muli ng academy. The kingdom of Coler was given a hand by the other kingdoms also because of our request. Now, it is Mavro's turn to rule over Coler and I hope things like what happened in the past won't happen again.

"I'm going out for a walk," paalam ko kay Celine bago lumabas ng silid. I don't know where I am going. I will just follow where the path leads me to.

Today is also the end of another school year in Magos Academy, and tomorrow night, there will be a graduation ceremony. I'm proud to say that we, the royals and guardians, are already graduating this year.

The thing is, there would be a huge mission from the goddess which we will need to accomplish for us to prove our competency as rulers and our righteousness as the heirs of the thrones. This huge mission can be anything, but no one knows what it could be. Every generation, the goddess chooses a different mission for the royals and guardians. I'm kind of excited and anxious at the same time. There are a lot of possibilities and of course, different journeys where we can be on. I'm just hoping we will be destined to that planet.

'Oh, you're here, Prince Cyrus?' narinig ko ang maliit na boses ni Esquivel sa isipan ko.

Inilibot ko ang paningin sa paligid at napatulala nalang nang makita kung nasaan ako. Ang gintong liwanag na nagmumula sa mga ugat at katawan ng puno, ang makikinang at makulay na mga bulaklak, at ang tunog ng pagbagsak ng masaganang tubig...Evanea. Napakaganda pa rin ng lugar na ito. Kaya siguro mahal na mahal ito ni Ysa at ng Prinsesa. It gives off an enchanting and magical vibe which persuades anyone who can see it to dive in.

"Oh, Vel. Where are you going?" tanong ko nang makitang iba ang suot nito ngayon at napakaraming bitbit na bag.

'I'm visiting a new place, Prince Cyrus. I will take off now, bye! Have a safe trip!' huling sabi nito bago maglaho sa harapan ko. Have a safe trip daw e siya 'yung aalis. Lutang ata ang isang 'yon.

Ipinagpatuloy ko ang pagpasok sa lugar at tsaka umupo sa isang malapad na bato malapit sa tubig. Napakabanayad talaga ng tubig sa talon Evanea, walang bahid ng anumang karumihan.

Isang pamilyar na isda ang lumangoy-langoy sa parteng malapit sa akin at tila may gusto itong sabihin. Myrianne?

Umikot ito nang paulit-ulit hanggang sa maglabas ito ng nakakasilaw na liwanag. Wala akong ibang nagawa kundi ang pumikit dahil sobrang sakit sa mata ng ilaw na nagmula sa guardian ng Evanea.