Two

All four boys were sitting on the bleachers after school, waiting patiently for Mr.Ellison to show up.

"I can't believe I have to miss practice for this." Ashton huffed, watching someone else leading practice since Ashton couldn't be there.

"Well, I'm missing the rehearsal for the play today, so join the club." Calum scoffed.

"And I have to redo my whole assignment because of you." Michael pointed rudely at Ashton, making him roll his eyes.

"I just wanna sleep." Luke spoke up.

The other boys just stared at the blue eyed boy, not believing that he was actually talking.

"So, do you like... talk or not?" Calum asked.

"No, 'cause I'm totally not talking right now." Luke sarcastically replied.

"For a loner you sure are sassy." Ashton scoffed.

"Whatever," Luke mumbled.

Calum and Ashton just turned their attentions back to the field, but Michael couldn't. He was taken aback by this boy. His eyes were a beautiful sea that you could get lost in, he always had his lip ring in between his teeth, and his body was lanky, but perfect.

Luke caught him staring and raised an eyebrow at him. Michael shot his eyes away from the boy, feeling a light blush appear on his cheeks.

Michael didn't know why he found this boy so intriguing, but he didn't have time to think about it because Mr.Ellison was making his way towards them.

"G'afternoon boys." He greeted them with a smug look, earning simple mumbles from the boys.

"Just tell us what you have planned for us." Michael cut right to the chase.

"Now, I'm pretty sure this won't really be as much of a punishment for Ashton, but I know it will be for you three." He looked at the other boys who were still sitting.

"Great," Michael muttered.

"Just go put these on." Mr.Ellison reached into the bag he was holding and handed an outfit to each boy except for Ashton. They were incredibly confused when they held the shirt for it out.

"Th-The cheer squad?!" Michael exclaimed.

"Welcome to the squad boys." Their principal smirked.

"Oh no, I don't dance unless it's on a stage." Calum tried to shove the uniform back into his principal's hands.

"No, this is you're punishment, and Ashton is going to make sure you are trained properly." He looked at Ashton.

"Oh, hell no." The curly haired boy mumbled.

"Oh, yes. And watch your language. Now, go! You need to show some school spirit!" He demanded, making the boys head for the locker room.

×××

All four boys came out, three of which felt extremely awkward. The uniforms fit, but the still thought they looked ridiculous.

Mr.Ellison had come with them into the locker room and told them that if any of them didn't even try to participate, he would suspend all of them and make sure they were held back a year.

Luke was sure he couldn't do that, he didn't have that much power, but he let Mr.Ellison have fun being a power-crazed asshole.

"Okay, bitches, I'm back!" Ashton shouted standing in front of all the girls.

"Kill me now." Michael grumbled.

"Oh, shut it, I am not getting held back a year just because of your lazy ass." Calum whispered to Michael quickly.