Chapter 1: Minneapolis, MN

POV: Ethan

Grayson and I start packing our bags. I pack three change of clothes and bathroom stuff. Grayson does the same thing, I think. We are trying to pack light because we're helping our friend pack for his new house.

We are helping Conner Franta pack everything from Minnesota and California to bring it to his new house in Florida. He wanted to move to a house in Florida with his new boyfriend. Conner knows us because he saw us on vine one day and youtube. He emailed us to be in a collab to get more subs and it has worked because we're at 2 million subs. He is like a older brother to us. He is one of the nicest people I've met in my life.

I've never been to Minnesota. Conner was talking to us and he said that there was a cute girl that lives next door to him. Grayson got super excited but I was pretending to be chill. Grayson freaked out, he was jumping up and down. Conner texted us a picture of her, and she's beautiful! Grayson knows that I like her, but he's trying still. He's going to stop soon.

"GRAYSON! ETHAN! Are you two ready to go to the airport?" My mom yells upstairs to my room.
"YES MOM WE WILL BE DOWN IN TEN SECONDS!" I yell back.

Grayson and I run down the stairs with our backpacks and meet our mom in the car. Our mom drives us to the airport and let's us out at the front door. We walk into the airport and catch our plane, like you do at an airport.

Once we get off the plane I text Conner that were here at the airport of Minneapolis. I see him waiting with a sign that says "DOLAN TWINS". It was pretty funny , Grayson and I were both laughing. There was a girl right next to him, and looked like the girl that was in the picture that he sent to me about a week ago.

"Ethan, Grayson, I'd like you to meet my best friend from Minnesota, Izzie." He says to us.
"Hi Izzie," I say to her at the same time as Grayson.
She laughs and says "nice to meet you two."
"Let's go get some food! I'm super hungry!" Conner says.

We all pile into Conner's little car. Grayson sits shotgun, Conner drives, Izzie and I are in the back. Conner turns on the pop station which is '101.3 KDWB'. They play the same ten songs which is better than five songs. We all know those ten songs too and it works out. We are all belting the lyrics to all of the songs as loud as possible.

He brings us to a little restaurant called Broders. We ordered a huge pizza. We walked to a park and ate our pizza. It was summer and beautiful outside. It was a bit hot, but it was not like California. It was 85 and perfect.

Izzie was very cute. She was wearing a blue high low dress with white sandals. She was eating her pizza like a normal person and she wasn't trying to show off. Izzie and me talked and I got to know her. I got her my number so we could talk more. I though that I was doing better than Grayson. I knew more about her and I was talking to her. Grayson totally is letting me have her.

I told her about me too. She wanted to know how I knew Conner and basically my life story. She was very funny. She used lots of sarcasm. I kept finding more things that I liked about her. She is the most perfect women I have met, besides my mom.

Authors note
Hey guys! I'm super excited about this new book! I'll be trying to post once a week. Like?❤️ comment?❤️ have a nice day all my lovely readers.