Chapter 3: Traveling in a car

POV: Izzie

So we're in Florida at the moment. We just got to Florida, and we got 2 hotel rooms. We will probably have one more day of driving and then we'll be at the house. The plan is to drive to the house tomorrow and then sleep at the house. Then the next day we're going to unpack and help Conner and Terrance move in. We stay for a couple weeks after that.

I'm so happy that me and Ethan are a thing. I've always really wanted a boyfriend, and this is the first opportunity I've had. Ethan is great. He's also romantic. Conner, Terrance, and Grayson make fun of us all the time in a brotherly way.

It's great that Ethan and I sleep together at night. Yes I do see Ethan shirtless. The only thing he wears to bed is his underwear.... And don't think that we do more than kissing. Just because we sleep in the same bed with not a lot of clothing doesn't mean we do naughty things.
"Izzie, can we go to bed? I wanna cuddle with you" Ethan says.
"I'll be there in a minute! Can you wait Ethan?" I ask Ethan.
"No, I can't wait!" Ethan says.

I come into the room and Ethan calms down. He pats the bed and I hop on. He then starts to tickle me. I roll over laughing and screaming and make Ethan laugh too. He eventually stops and I cuddle into him. He wraps his strong arms around my small frame. He's said that he really likes my small frame, which is weird. But Ethan is weird, and I like him.

Ethan pulls me to his chest. I fall asleep in his arms that are wrapped around me. We both fall asleep very quickly. Conner, Terrance, and Grayson were up very late last night. They were talking about us. Conner told me.

We had to leave at 10:00AM. I had time to take a shower, get dressed, and put on some make-up before we meet for breakfast in the lobby. Ethan took a shower after me. The boys in the other room(hopefully) took showers too.
We all meet outside our rooms to go get breakfast together. As were walking we have a interesting conversation.
"Did you two have a good night sleep?" Grayson asks Ethan and I.
"Yes. We got to sleep for 9 hours" Ethan says.
"Did you three get a good nights sleep?" I ask Grayson, Terrance, and Conner.
"Yes we did. We didn't get as much sleep as you two but it was nice not having you two around being all cute and weird" Grayson says.
"Thanks we can only try and be cute and weird. Maybe we'll do that more today!" Ethan says.
"Hahaha you guys don't have to fight! Let's just get some waffles and bacon and whatever else you guys want!" Conner says.
We all do that and get a nice breakfast. We eat quickly and barley talk. We then grab our bags from upstairs, checkout, and get back in the car and drive at 9:45AM, 15 minutes earlier than we planned. They say we should get there around 4:00PM if we stop for lunch.

We get in the car in our normal spots. I start listening to music on my phone, while the boys have there little talk. I couldn't hear anything that they were saying. I started to fall asleep on Ethan and they continue there boy talk. It was probably about me and Ethan.

Conner told me a summary of what happened. Basically they were talking about a nice place where he should take me on a date. We're going on a date tomorrow night. He's going to bring me somewhere fancy, and I have no fancy clothing. Conner said that he would bring me to the mall that is 5 blocks away from their new house and help me pick out a nice dress.

As soon as I woke up I was greeted by the wonderful face of Ethan.
"Hello beautiful, how was your nap?" He asks.
"Great. Are we stopping for lunch already?" I ask.
"Yeah we are. Let's go. Everybody is waiting inside for us. Conner knows what you order from Taco Bell and I gave him my order" he says.
"Okay then, let's go!" I say. We get out of the car but see that Conner, Terrance, and Grayson were coming back with the food we ordered. We got back in the car and ate our food.

Conner turned the radio to 100.7 the popular station in this part of Florida. Then we decided to change it to his phone. We had a great time screaming out the lyrics to the songs. We all had a great time. We got to the house at 3:30PM. It was a nice house. It wasn't too small, or too big. It was perfect for two people. And they had two extra "bedrooms" that we would be using for the next couple weeks.

We get to the house and the boys got hungry after two hours. They go to find some food and would text us/FaceTime us to find out what we want to order. Conner and I decided this would be a great time to go to the mall and find a nice dress for my date. Apparently Ethan brought nice khaki shorts and a button down t-shirt. He came prepared...

When we go shopping I find this nice dress at forever21. It's a light pink bodycon dress that has some lace detailing on it. It looked supper nice on me. We also had to pick out some shoes for me. We found these chunky brown straps heels that were super cute! Conner was ecstatic that I had a new outfit to wear on my date! It's going to be a great day tomorrow.

So we get back to the house and they boys FaceTime us. They ask us if we want them to pick up some pizza and bring it back, and what kind of toppings we want. I say cheese and Conner agrees with me. It was crazy for them to FaceTime us, but Terrance really wanted to see Conner. They are so cute! They are probably cuter than me and Ethan!

They boys get back and they bring pizza. While they were gone, Conner and I set up the TV and got Netflix to work on the huge 40' TV. We also moved in a couch to we could all sit and watch Netflix and eat pizza together.

Authors note!
Thank you guys so much for getting it to 60 views! I can't believe it! I'm sorry I wasn't updating in a while. I'm going to try and update more frequently. How about can we get this to 80 views? Until next time-😻