Chapter 6: Getting to know Flordia

POV: Conner

It was a beautiful sunny day. Izzie and Ethan got back around 12:30 last night. Terrance and I were still up watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix when the two came back. It was funny to hear them struggle with opening the door and walking around in general. I am happy to see both of them so happy. This is what I really wanted to happen. Izzie really deserves somebody who cares about her and treats her right.

Since it was a nice day outside, the whole gang decided to go around Florida. The first thing that we decided to do was to go to the mall. There's an arcade there, and shopping, and a swimming pool. Yes this mall was much different than most. It had a waterpark mixed with a mall and an arcade. It was like waterpark of America mixed with Mall of America (both located in MN). It was one of the best things people came up with in the world. I was excited, but none of us had anything to swim in or dry off with. Lucky for us, we're in a mall filled with shops.

Izzie and I split up from the group, to find a bathing suit for her. She has ten already, but she needs another for today and more times to come, I guess. We go into forever21 to find a classic black high low skirt. Izzie picks it up and goes to the bathing suit section. She finds a mint blue bikini bottom that has scallops around it. She finds a bikini top that is the same color as the bottoms and picks it up. She tries it on, and then pays for everything at the cash register. We find the bathroom and she changes into her suit but putting her normal clothing on over.

We go into American Eagle to find swim trunks for me. I find these nice basic middle-light blue shorts. They were perfect! Of course they were swimming shorts. They were amazing and looked pretty good with my six pack. Izzie agreed with me. She thought that Terrance would love it. I bought them and we met up at a store that Ethan and Grayson were at. They were just finishing up buying their swimming suits.

POV: Izzie

Grayson got one that was Dark Gray, and Ethan got one that was bright red. He picked out one that looks great with my mint one. We look all look great. Terrance comes back with his swimming suit. He got one that is white and has some dark blue dots that complement Conner's suit. Conner was super excited that him and terrance looked good with their suits. Grayson picked a nice plain suit that goes with everybodies. He was the odd one out, like always.

We get to the swim park and it's huge! It's basically like the one in MN. Ethan and I decide that we want to go on the Lazy River in a couples tube. A couples tube has two tubes connected instead of just one. We float along and I can tell that Ethan is totally checking me out. This is the least amount of clothing he has seen me in. I think that I look decent? I look down at myself. I see that there is clevage and I do look attractive. Although Ethan knows I always look attractive. He hasn't done this before, but I don't dwindle on it for too long.

Ethan tips our tube over and we both go underwater. When we get up, Ethan dies of laughter. My hair is all wet and crazy looking over my face. We get out of the river and we get in line for a huge slide. It's not a huge line, but we do have to wait for a minute or two. We get in the tube and slide down when it's our turn. It goes super fast and we tip over three times. We finally make it down and we are out of the tube. We lost the tube in front of us along time ago. Maybe the second time we fell?

After about two hours of fun, we decide to go explore more of Flordia. We go change into normal clothing and we meet outside of the changing rooms. I'm wearing my orginal crop top with my shorts. We all meet up and get into Conner's car.

Conner drives us to Taco Bell for a quick lunch. We all order our normals and eat in the car. Conner drives us to a beach. It was a 10 ninute drive for an amazing view. We all get our towels and sit down. It's about 3:30 in the afternoon. Ethan has a huge towel and we both sit on it and cuddle. Terrance also has a huge towel, so him and conner get one too.

Gryason is trying to picking up chicks with his amazing pickup lines. Yet, all his pickup lines are helping him get hurt. He gets hurt every single time. It's actually quite funny. It's become a huge joke. Ethan will film him and the girl slaps him. They are turning it into a Youtube video. Ethan is going to film because he has a girlfriend. He made that disclamier before they were filing to all of his fans.

We stay at the beach for a long time. With filming Grayson and relaxing, we stay there till about 7:30PM. We stay for some of the beautiful sunset. Personally I like sunrises much better. They have much more color, because the sun is rising, and has more sun in the sky. Relaxing was the best part. I got to lay with Ethan and just talk. It was really nice.

We do talk all the time, but we normally talk about the boring irrelevant crap. We got into a really deep conversation. It was about gender equality and feminism. He really liked that I was really invested into our conversation. He liked that I had passion, and he wishes he could have the same. I think I need to tell Ethan something. It's kind of important. I can't tell him now, not now. Maybe tonight? Or tomorrow? Soon, I need to tell him soon.

Authors note!
You guys are great! 150 views!!! Okay so I'll update at 180? I don't think it's that hard, right? Yeah that's not too hard. If you guys want to like it, that would really help. Comment and sharing would also be great! Until next time -😻