Chapter 19: Sleepovers/Epilogue

POV: Izzie

I guess somethings are just meant to happen. I was meant to see my sister again. I was meant to have her in my life again. I was meant to develop an eating disorder. I was meant to dance. I was meant to fall deeply in love with Ethan Dolan. 

"I guess we have a  it of catching up to do!" I say to Emma.

"yeah I guess we do," She says less enthusiastic than me. 

"So you and Grayson..." I say nudging her arm. 

"Yeah, were in a pretty great point in our relationship. We've gotten out of the 'honeymoon' stage and have had our first fight but we truly love each other." She says laughing. 

"Aww I remember that with Ethan, is there anything that would suggest you two will have a long relationship?" I ask. I want to be with Ethan for a long time and I can't have this stupid sister of mine back here and marry Grayson so that I can't marry Ethan. Deep Breaths Izzie Deep Breathes. 

"Ugh I mean maybe I don't think I want to marry him or anything but I think a good long term relationship would be good for me. I certainly don't want to marry any guy anytime soon." Emma explains. 

LORD I am saved! I have been thinking about it and I really want to marry Ethan. We are barley adults, 21. In Minnesota normally you get married in your late 20 or early 30's yah know. But I always wanted to marry early and have kids early too! I really want to get married and when Ethan came along and talked to me and helped me with my eating disorder than that really showed me that I could marry him and he would be a great person to fall in love with and have kids with and be a father and a husband to me, well a husband to me and a father to our children. Yeah I have really thought about it and I think now would be a perfect time in our loves to have kids. I have a stable job that I can work when I'm pregnant and It doesn't effect anything if I'm married or not. Well If I'm married than less guys will hit on me. 

"Hey Izzie can I talk to you for a second?" Ethan says. 

I didn't even realize that he came into the living room. 

"Hey babe what's the matter? Is everything alright?" I ask Ethan as soon as we get far enough so Emma can't hear this awkward conversation. 

"Yeah everything is fine," he says with a huge smirk plastered across his face. I start to get slightly turned on. 

"What did you wanna tell me?" I ask in confusion. It seems like he's trying to seduce me. 

"I wanted to see if you two girls were done talking 'cause Gray wants to go home and have sexy time with Emma and I wanna cuddle with you," He says very sweetly. WAIT HOLD PLEASE! first he's all sexy and sleazy trying to get himself laid and then he's all cute and I wan a cuddle and be innocent. NO. I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE UP TO MR ETHAN DOLAN SO STOP it 'cause I wanna make Emma and Grayson leave too. 

"Okay Mr. Ethan Dolan I'll wrap it up with Emma and give the present to Grayson."I say. 

& FAST FORWARD 5 YEARS

"Herbert Allen Dolan please come here!" I try and keep calm while I call my 5 year old boy over to come and clean his toys off the ground. I have baby Agatha Prudence Dolan in my arms. she is sleeping soundly. A moment later my Husband Grayson Dolan comes and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. 

"Hello Honey."

EXPLANATION IS NEDED I UNDERSTAND. 

Hi I made a chapter and yeah the book is over. Have a happy life now that you know the book is over and everybody lived happily ever after. The End.