Saving a Friend

Advance: Ever had those moments where your brain just suddenly stopped mid conversation, next you have a stroke out of sheer embrasemment when your buddy looks at you like you are crazy?

Devil: And the point of this is?

Angel: His brain already stopped, look you can see it. *Points at Advance*

Advance: Anyways, on with the chapter. Also for those that are wondering on where Lust is, she is over there chained to the wall....

Lust: Boys~ I never you three were into this kind of kink~

Advance/Devil: Can we kill her?

Angel: No.

<LineBreak><LineBreak><LineBreak>

"I sometimes ask myself if I did the right thing, but someone will always get hurt no matter the outcome, so I choose to find and search for the option that's best for everyone." --- AdvanceGamer

Noah stood beside Mei as he called for Theresa, but paused when he felt a presence behind him.

Both Valkyrie and Knight spun around to face the Herrscher who was giving them a sinister smile as she lifted her hand and was about to send something at them.

Noah stood infront of Mei and activated RH. He held up his arms which the hands mimicked creating a wall of metal.

"Kiana." Noah said quietly as he looked the Herrscher in the eyes.

However his vision was blocked by a bunch of golden chains.

"Mei, Noah, are you two alright?" Theresa shouted as she landed beside them with her cross planted into the ground.

"I'm fine, but Mei is injured and in need of medical attention." Noah However stopped when he saw Mei stand up and ready her weapon which is something Noah has never seen before.

"No, I'm fine, no need to send me away." Noah was silent and gave a single nod to his girlfriend before looking back at Kiana who simply stared at them.

The Knight stood up and got Labor of Olympus ready. The Herrscher scoffed and waved her hand as Honkai appeared around the trio.

And without a word they all charged forward.

"Noah I figured something out, channel a lot of Honkai through your body." Adrien voice rang through Noah's head as he dashed to the side and gave the Honkai a swift uppercut with his sword.

The Knight trusted his Corrupted side and did as instructed. Noah spun around at blinding speed and sliced off a limb of a Honkai, but since his back was turned another beast lunged at him.

"Noah!" Mei shouted trying to warn her boyfriend.

"Interesting" Adrien said as Noah's hair turned snow white in an instant as he spun around and sliced the Honkai trying to ambush him in half with ease.

Noah blinked and instincts took over again as he dodged another attack and sliced that Honkai down the middle.

"Adrien explain what's happening." Noah said as he was practically a blur on the field killing every Honkai that appeared in his line of sight.