For a Fellow Author (Part 2)

Noah walked beside Glynne as they head towards the beach shop. The Duo was currently behind the group of Valkyries who were talking with a bit of excitement about the beach.

Noah noted a few different things about his versions of the girls and this version of them.

Firstly they acted much more different and it kind of creeps him out since he is so used to his version of them.

Next, apparently Mei didn't have Sakura inside her head that made him curious about this universe... he wonder if Wendy was alive... it never hurt to ask.

"Hey Glynne." The other male looked at Noah. "Have you ever meet a girl named Wendy before?" Noah took notice that Mei, Bronya, Theresa, and Kiana flinched when he mentioned that name.

"Uh no, I don't believe I have, why?" Noah sighed and shook his head.

"It's nothing, she was just a close friend of mine." Noah said rubbing the back of his head.

"Maybe I meet her before, what did she look like?" Glynne said trying to find someone name Wendy through his memorys.

"Uh, she had black hair with teal colored eyes, pale skin that looked completely unhealthy, her clothing mostly consists of black and teal colors" Noah took note that the girls were frozen stiff, except for Fu Hua.

"Uh, I'm sorry it seems I never meet this person before" Noah shrugged as they continued walking. The beach was a good few more minutes away and the air was tense.

"Excuse me" A blank voice spoke up. Noah and Glynne looked to see Bronya has turned around and was looking directly at Noah..

"Yes?" The Amber eyed male said a bit confused.

"This Wendy... she wouldn't happen to be in a wheelchair" Noah looked suprised and nodded. Bronya lowered her head and Noah knew what she meant.

"There is no need to tell me... I can see that look in your eyes that she has long since passed." The group was silent while Glynne was a little confused on what they were talking about. "Lets just head to the beach and relaxe, this tense atmosphere is leaving a bad taste in my mouth" Noah mutter the last part to himself.

A few minutes have passed and the talk about Wendy has already been forgotten.

The girls walked towards the beach while the two males went over to the beach shop.

It was a simple building, one story with a few windows showing what was inside. It also had a few signs telling about discounts or whats new.

The second the males enetered the shop they were hit by a cool breeze from the AC. Noah brushed off the change of temperature and walked over to the swim trucks.

He found a nice pair of red and black swim trucks and made sure it was the right size. After trying them on he went to go buy them.

Glynne was relived that it took Noah only a few minutes to buy his clothes, he remembered when the girls brought him shopping... never again. He had patience, but they took way to long for a pair of pants of shirts.

Noah walked up to the counter and placed his swim trunks down. The chasher quick rung it up. The Knight was about to pay for it until someone put money on the counter.

"Let me, it's the least I can do" Glynne said. Noah nodded in thanks and grabbed his swim trunks.

"Alright, where too?" Noah asked. Glynne gestured for his fellow male to follow.

"The girls should have already set up everything so get changed and I'll meet you there." With another nod, Noah went to the changing booth.

A few minutes passed and Noah came out with his swim trunks on and no shirt, his clothes were under his arms as he let his feet dig into the warm sand.