By the Pool (Smut)

Advance: People always ask me what runs through my head most of the time and to be completely honest. I have no clue.

Lust: Another will ask if we have any shame... do these chapters answer your questions?

(Noah x Durandal)

Noah leaned back in his lawn chair while wearing nothing but his black and red swim trunks. It was summer and the Knight took this time to head to the nearby school pool that Theresa recently installed.

The Knight shuffled in his seat while wearing some shades to block out the sun from hitting his eyes. A cool breeze blew by making Noah sigh at the feel of the air hitting his skin. It's been a few weeks since he got to relax even on the weekends which he mostly spent with his girls, but never by himself.

This week, however, Noah's girls were busy giving the Knight a chance to relax and try out the new pool which he has yet to jump in. Noah stretched his arms as the sun beamed down on him, but he didn't care nor bothered.

Reaching over to the table beside him Noah grabbed a glass cup with a red umbrella and straw in it. Putting his lips around the straw the Knight drank up the content within the cup. He hummed as the cool fruity taste hit him. It was a blend Sakura taught him it mostly contained different fruits that are mixed.

Setting the cup down Noah sighed and closed his eyes, deciding to take a small nap cause it was very comfortable and caused his eyelids to get heavy. Letting out a small yawn Noah slowly drift into the land of dreams.

A woman with blond hair and dark blue eyes looked around as she quickly walked towards the pool area. She recently heard that Theresa opened a pool and thought it was a good time to relax when she currently had no missions or work at the moment. She wanted to be left alone so she snuck away from Rita and got herself ready for the pool.

A relieved sigh left her lips when she spotted the pool and nobody else there, judging from how quiet it was. No surprise since the Pool was recently finished and there were still missions to do to get all the new generation of Valkyries.

Her eyes scanned the area before a scowl appeared on her soft-looking face. The Knight of St. Freya was here and by the looks of it sleeping. The shades Noah wore hid his eyes completely. Her eyes trailed down from his face to his chest which allowed her to see the male's defined abs. The women can tell that the Knight had a body of a professional athlete.

Noah's body showed that he was a combination of both speed and strength. The female felt her face heat up when she quickly realized that she was staring. Turning away she debated whether to come back another day to relax... no, she can't afford that. She doesn't know when her next free day will happen... this was her only chance...

A sigh was heard as the women turned towards the pool and walked over to an empty lawn chair. She set down her towel and quickly got undressed in her swimsuit. She grasped her sunhat and gently set It down on her head.

She climbed her lawn chair and sat down, being sure to stretch out her body and make sure she was comfortable. After that, the Valkyrie grabbed a bottle of sunscreen and applied it on her skin that would be exposed to the sun.

Noah groaned silently as he looked at his surroundings which were tinted thanks to his shades. However, he froze in place when the Knight's eyes landed on somebody sitting a couple of feet away from him.

It was Durandal and she was in the middle of applying sunscreen on her flat stomach. Noah felt his mouth go dry as he gazed at the Valkyrie as she slid the sunscreen across her flawless slightly pale skin making it shine in the sun. Her dark blue eyes were slightly unfocused which was something you don't see in a person like her.