St. Freya

Talking: "Hello there"

Thinking/Thoughts: "I really need to put a Jojo reference in here"

*Line Break Line Break Line Break Line Break*

The group walked through the ship as the Mech destroyed everything in it's path. I was off to the side while the girls talked. I didn't want to join there group cause if I even get close to Mei, Kiana will try to put me through a wall.

So here I was, all to my lonesome, just like in the past before I meet Carole and Mei.

Looking over I saw Mei laugh at something before she looked over at me. I quickly looking away and stuffed my hands into my pockets.

"Noah, why don't you join us over here?" I looked up to see Mei waving me over. Kiana looked surprised before looking over at me and glaring, trying to burn me into a crisp with just her glare alone, but sadly it didn't work in her favor.

With a roll of my eyes I walked over, making sure to keep an eye on Kiana so she doesn't try anything. Meanwhile Bronya had her full attention on Kiana, which I appreciated.

"You need something Mei?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. I saw Kiana twitch which caused me to tense up. Bronya made project bunny appear. Suddenly everything froze when Mei glared at Kiana.

I was frozen stiff along with Kiana and Bronya. There was something that me and Carole learned when we first meet Mei and that was to never piss her off, that was the golden rule between us.

"Kiana." Mei said in a sweet tone which caused the three of us to shiver in fear. The air around us felt cold almost like a blizzard. "Do not" and with that the atmosphere around us returned to normal. Bronya landed on her feet and fell over while I feel back.

Kiana was surprisingly still standing. "Noah is an ally, let's not turn him against us all because you despise boy's" Mei said sweetly. Kiana flinched and nodded her head.

Bronya and I stood up, floated for the girl. Mei turned towards me and looked apologetic. "Sorry you had to see that" I waved her off before taking a deep breath. "As I was saying was why don't you join us in are chats" I raised an eyebrow and gestured towards the white haired girl. "Oh, right" I nodded my head before noticing we're near a large metal door.

"We're here" I said getting everyone's attention. The mech moved aside allowing Bronya to open the door.

Inside was a completely open room with a bunch of huge screens on the wall with told us the ships status and condition. So it appears we reached the front of the ship.

"The Bronya will now hack into the ship and take control" The floating girl said heading over to the main console. Meanwhile Kiana and Mei looked around. I decided to follow Bronya and watch what she does.

When we reached the console Bronya put her hand on it and started to hack it. "The Bronya should be in so-"

I was a little confused at why Bronya suddenly cut herself off then I saw a warning sign on the console as it turned a deep red.

"Bronya are you o-" I was cut off by project bunny appearing and punching me in the stomach and launching me away. Mei and a reluctant Kiana quickly ran towards me.

"Noah are you ok?" Mei said kneeling next to me. I nodded my head then looked at Bronya who still had her back to us.

"New objective, eliminate intruders" bronya said in her normal monotone voice. I watched as her clothes changed before my eyes along with project bunny. The small girl now had red and black clothes, with red eyes and a red glow on her right cheek down to her neck.