The Maid (Smut)

(Noah x Rita)

Advance: Fuck it, straight into the Smut scene since I don't know how to start it! Also another Smut Chapter will be published tomorrow and it will involve... Durandal!

Lust: yes, we have a Older Bronya Smut coming up too so please be patient, we are working hard to write somewhat good quality smut. Enjoy.~

Noah slammed Rita against the metal wall and pressed his lips against her own. The Valkyrie moaned softly and wrapped her gloved arms around the Knight's neck.

The duo was currently on a mission and they both had pent-up emotions with each other that needed to be sorted out unless they do something brash against one another out in public. So right now they are in an abandoned building that is infested with Honkai Beast

Rita got out of Noah's hold and slammed him to the ground, but that didn't stop the male from kissing the maid in his arms who didn't stop either.

Rita was currently wearing her normal maid uniform while Noah wore what he usually wears during missions. The Knight reached up and gripped the Valkyrie's hair and yanked her back. Using his free hand he flipped each other over so that he was on top and went back to kissing the short-haired women.

"You are much more forceful than I anticipated~," Rita said with a husky smile on her lips. The Knight groaned and pulled her back into a kiss. The Maid closed her beautiful eyes and kissed back with equal force. The Knight groaned when Rita kicked him off and got back to her feet. "Durandal told me about what you did to her while she went to the pool." The maid gave the male a thankful smile.

"She needed it, never once has I seen her relax," Noah said rolling his shoulders and looking ready to pounce once more. Rita only nodded, her body completely relaxed, but ready for anything.

"Yes, Durandal has needed a vacation, but she keeps denying any of it, so I have requested Otto to force her a day off." Noah paused slightly before shrugging. He could care less about the overseer, right now his brain was focused on the maid. "And I won't lie, I require a vacation too~" Rita's voice was so soft in the Knight's ears, it's almost like a soft blanket wrapping around him.

The Knight lunged forward only for Rita to dodge and nimbly dodge wrap her fingers around the male's leg before slamming him into the ground. Noah flipped himself over only to grunt when a large weight landed on his chest. He opened his eyes to see Rita sitting down on him. One arm was under her chest while the other rested on her cheek.

"Mr. Noah, you and I need to settle this tension between us, otherwise our mission will be at risk~" The maid reached down and traced circles on the Knight's chest, a smile gracing her face. Noah felt his face heat up at how sexy this maid sounded to him. It was bad enough that he had a maid and sexy Nun fetish, Sakura and Kallen didn't help on that matter, especially when the Kaslana somehow convinced the Pink-haired Priestess to slip into a familiar Nun outfit the Kallen wore in the past.

Never before had Noah put his endurance to the test after, only those two knew how to properly push his buttons. Let's just say those two couldn't sit properly for a few weeks and knew to never do that again... unless they have time to recover.

Noah groaned went Rita suddenly reached behind her and stroked the bulge straining against his pants. The maid chuckled softly as she slowly stroked the crotch. The Knight tried to move, but for some reason, his other side told him to wait.

The short-haired Valkyrie suddenly spun around and stared down at the Knight's pants. She shot Noah a beautiful smile over her shoulder and scooted back slightly so her plump ass was near his face.