Two Separate Lightnings (Smut)

Noah x Mei x Future Mei (FM/Raiden)

Advance: For clarification, I lost a bet to someone and they wanted me to write a smut with his choice of characters.

Lust: I won't lie. I never expected this especially an idea like this.

Advance: Only issue is trying to make it work and at the same time, make it somewhat have some sense.

Both of them: that'll be easy...

Advance: Oh and lets help you guys with an image on what they look like incase you forget.

<LineBreak><LineBreak><LineBreak>

Noah cracked his neck as he sat down on the comfy couch in the dorm. It was the weekend and the Knight had nothing to do. The other were busy surprisingly, except for a certain female.

He looked to his right and saw Mei sitting right beside him reading the cook book that the Knight has gotten her which can help with different foods she could create.

He watched her dark purple eyes scan the pages with ease as she sucked up all the information on the book, probably sparking many different ideas.

Feeling a little bored Noah reached over and wrapped his arm around the Valkyrie and hugged her, but she didn't falter or flinch. She only sighed softly and leaned into his chest while still reading the book.

Noah bent his neck slightly and kissed Mei's forehead making her smile and turn to look up at him. They both leaned forward and gently meshed their lips together.

Mei closed her eyes and set her book down while she used her free hand and cupped Noah's face. After a few seconds passed they separated. Both smiled at eachother before Mei returned to her book that rested on her lap.

Noah looked into the book and saw a few recipes which looked pretty interesting. And for some reason the Knight started remembering his past life. And how much he missed seeing his old family...