Merry Christmas! (Special)

Advance: It's the most, wonderful time, of the year! Hey guys Advance here hope you have an awesome Christmas and get lots of cool stuff!

Angel: Hope you all been good souls and did your good deed today!

Lust: Be sure to have a big smile on your face!

Devil: And this is our gift to you! A Christmas Chapter, hope you like it!

<LineBreak><LineBreak><LineBreak>

Noah walked down the hallway of St. Freya which was covered in Christmas decorations.

He sees many Valkyries walking by also joining in on the Christmas cheer by wearing red and white clothing along with other additions. Some chose to look like elfs other wanted to go for a classic Ms. Clause look.

Noah waved at everyone he passed by with a small smile on his face.

The Knight didn't want to be left out and decided to change his clothes. Instead of his coat he wore a red and white jacket. He dyed his hair white while also wearing a Santa hat.

"Noah! Merry Christmas!" The male turned to his right and saw Wendy dressed up as a Reindeer. She walked up to him and gave the male a big hug which he returned.

"Hey Wendy, Merry Christmas." Noah chuckled with a smile. The duo walked down the hall admiring all the decorations.

"Wow!" The duo said reaching the center of the school and seeing a massive Tree covered in lights.

"Merry Christmas!" Theresa shouted as she jumped infront of the duo.

The Principal threw aside her nun outfit for a more festive look. Her black was replaced with a red color while the white part was replaced with a fuzzy outline. On her head rested a Santa hat.

"Merry Christmas, Principal." Wendy said with a beaming smile.

"And to you as well Wendy." Theresa said with a smile before looking at Noah.

"As for you Knight, I have a task for you." Noah gave her a curious look. If he didn't know any better he would think Theresa was trying to pull another large prank again. "It's not a prank it's more of a favor." The small women said sheepishly.

Noah crossed his arms while Wendy raised an eyebrow.

"I wanted to give everyone presents without them know..." Theresa said with a small smile. Wendy and Noah looked at each other and smiled.

"Sure Theresa, we'll help, only because it's almost Christmas." Noah said while the Principal beamed at the Knight. "Alright so how are we delivering the present without anyone noticing?" The only he response he got was a smile.

<LineBreak><LineBreak><LineBreak>

Noah and Wendy could only stare at what was infont of them. They both wanted answers but knew they weren't getting it.

"I guess we figured out where all the funding for the school goes too." Noah deadpanned.

"Yep, straight to Theresa's imagination... I find it harder and harder to see her as an older women even though she looks like she came out of kindergarten." Wendy said while Noah chuckled.

Theresa was currently standing in a very large red sleigh, similar to what a certain jolly man rides.

"All we need now are some Reindeer." Noah mumbled before both realized who was going to fly the sleigh.