Two Souls, One Body

Adrien blocked another attack from the priestess and backfliped to create some distance, But Sakura was keeping up the pressure making sure the Corrupted Knight didn't get any breathing room.

The battle was going on for sometime and both sides didn't even look tired they were both evenly match in terms of skill and wits.

But a thought hit Adrien and it caused him to grin at the women dangerously.

Adrien dodged a downward slash and threw his first forward. Sakura didn't try to move since the Knight was too far away for him to reach her.

What happened next was something she never expected. A giant metal fist appeared and slammed into her.

The female cried out in pain as she flew back and hit the floor roughly. Adrien meanwhile grinned and started admiring the gloves.

"You have some fancy weapons Noah... to bad I'm going to use them against your friends" Adrien said while clenching his left hand.

Sakura slowly pushed herself up and winced. She looked up at the Corrupted knight and saw him with LOO in his right hand while his left hand was clenched into a fist.

A smrik was on the male's face and this only infuriated the women.

The Priestess grit her teeth and got back on her feet.

"Aw what's wrong, little rabbit hurt" Adrien taunted. "I thought you were going to try and bring that excuse of a knight back." Sakura took a step forward and got her sword ready.

The male rolled his eyes at the stubborn Priestess. He didn't understand why she wasn't giving up. What's the point? The Priestess didn't know Noah so why bother helping?

The Corrupted Knight didn't know or cared. He dashed forward and punched with his left hand.

Sakura dodged the giant fist then duck as Labor of Olympus cut through the air above her, thankfully she lowered her ears so they wouldn't get chopped off.

Getting a bit annoyed with this Priestess he decided to speed up and add more power into his swings, but nothing.

Adrien narrowed his eyes and backfliped away. Something was wrong he can feel it. The Pink haired women was extremely calm, her face was completely neutral as she dodged and blocked all of his attacks as if they were nothing.

Her emotions did a full one 180, she was angry and aggressive, now she was calm and defensive. This worried the alter ego but he pushed it aside thinking Sakura was trying to think of something, but he wasn't going to give the women a chance.

The male took a step forward and before he could do anything the world around him turned a dark orange.

Sakura twirled her blade around before sheathing it. A click was heard then Adrien coughed up blood as a large amount of pain appeared on his chest.

He looked down to see a bunch of slash marks across his body, oozing a bit of blood. The male stumbled back in suprise. He didn't even see Sakura move and she somehow caused this much damage in only a few seconds.

Glaring up at the female, who continued to keep her neutral face.

Adrien winced and put his hand over his wounds. Sakura meanwhile didn't stop there, she dissapeared and reappeared around the knight for about a few seconds. After a minute passed she appeared infront of the male with her sword in hand.

Without a word she resheathed her sword once again. Adrien cried out in pain as deep slashed marks appeared on his arms and legs.

The world around them returned back to normal and Adrien fell on his knees as a puddle of blood grew under him.