For A Fellow Author (Final)

"I'm sorry, but that was just too temping" Noah said to Glynne who sighed and shook his head.

"It doesn't matter anymore, it's in the past." The Sword Fighter nodded while the Sniper walked beside him. Glynne decided to ask a question. "Also, another question, why are you following me?"

Noah shrugged and looked around with curious eyes. "Don't know, but it seems there is trouble wherever you go... plus I'm bored" Noah said simply. Glynne didn't say anything after that.

Then there was an akward silence between them. The two males had no clue what to say. They slowly started to learn more about eachother as the day goes by.

"Sssoo... your a Knight in St. Freya?" Noah said suddenly. Glynne sighed again glad to get out of this awkward atmosphere and enter a more talkative atmosphere.

"Ya, I am" Glynne said as they both walked past a group of girls who were watching them, but were more focused on Glynne and they seemed to be texting someone. "And what are you?" The male was curious about what Noah was.

"I'm just a." Noah paused and quickly thought of something. "Freelancer, willing to help anyone in need..." there was a pause.
"What kind of weapons do you use?" The Swordfighter said wondering what type of fighter Glynne was.

"I use a Sniper..." Noah gave Glynne a suprised look.

"A sniper? Do you know any CQC?" Glynne shrugged as they reached a Library. "Hm, a strange weapon to be using against Honkai, but I won't judge someone's fighting style. So you more of support role, I can respect that." Noah said while Glynne had a small smile on his face.

"What about you Noah?" Glynne questioned looking at his only male friend. "What type of fighter are you?" Glynne asked as they walked into a public Library.

"A very common one, I like to get up close and personal with my enemies" Noah said while looking at all the books. "Also why are we in the Library?

"There is a new book that just came out and I wanted to see what it was." Glynne said getting a nod from Noah who walked over to the exit and leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Take your time on finding this book. I like my fair share of books, but it's rare for me to enjoy one." Glynne nodded and went searching for the book.

Meanwhile Noah looked around with an uninterested face. However one book stood out from the rest. He got off the wall and walked over to it and pulled the book off the shelf.

"Honkai Paradise?" Noah mumbled. The book was entirely orange with what looks to be Valkyries on the front of the cover with Zombies and Honkai. On the back was what looks to be a human male with a weapon on their back. "Is that supposed to be a Knight?" Noah questioned himself.

He looked around before looking back at the book and started to slowly open it. And when the words were in view he started to read.

"Uh Noah, I don't think that's good for your brian." Adrien said a bit worried on what might happen to Noah. Sadly he was ignored as Noah turned the page. "Your loss" Adrien said before going back into the Knight's mind.

A few minutes passed and Noah got really into the book, as he silently read the words to himself before feeling a presences approaching. He quickly closed the book.

"Found the book and it's really interesting." Glynne said holding a bag in his hands. Noah nodded before walking past him and bought the book he was reading. The Librarian gave Noah a look that said it all. She looked him over then down at the book.