A Helping hand

AN: AAAAHHHH

*Falls through the ceiling*

Ow, ow, sorry about that, was testing something out. Anyways this Chapter took a while but I sure as hell had fun writing it, so you better enjoy it!

*runs through a wall and continues running*

SEE YOU AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!

*Line Break Line Break Line Break Line Break*

Today was the Valkyries exam and Noah wasn't participating because he wasn't technically a official student yet.

He had to go through a simulation before starting school which he understood. But that didn't stop him from watching his Teammates try their hardest.

He didn't want to see Kiana fail and become a lower rank Valkyrie, so he came to cheer her on... as best as he could anyways.

The boy could only smile as he watched many Valkyries fight which was impressive to see. He got to see Mei fight now that he wasn't focused on the enemies attacking him.

She fought so much differently then her future self. Her future fighting style had more grace and finesse. Not only that, but he could see a lot of openings in Mei's current fighting style.

Sure his fighting style mostly switched between one hand too two hand attacks, so you could say he wouldn't know anything about how Mei fights.

But Noah's has been her Teammate for a long time in the future so he should know what type of fighter Mei is.

...

But at the same time this is the past so Noah wouldn't know anything about Mei's current fighting style.

The male frowned and watched as Mei dodged another attack which she could have easily countered with.

Noah groaned realizing he was trying to compare Past Mei with Future Mei... he really shouldn't do that. Future Mei had more experience in combat and would take any opportunity offered to her.

Past Mei is nothing like her so, it's best to leave it alone... or maybe he can help by pointing out her flaws. She would appreciate it, Noah was sure of that.

After Mei finished, Noah was about to talk with her but saw Bronya is up next. Glancing at Mei for a second he decided to watch his small friend fight.

Let me tell you, the god smacked look on Noah's face as he watched Bronya fight which was a one side slaughter. She used project Bunny a lot, which reminds him of Carole.

And whenever the enemy gets close Bronya would simply dodge it before the enemy was obliterated by Project Bunnys cannon.

Noah looked to the side and saw a group of robots heading towards Bronya's positions. But when he looked back at the small girl she was already charging up a shot.

"Aaaaahhhh, fire" Bronya shouted at first before going back to her blank voice. Three large missles came out of the cannon and came into contact with the approaching group.

Everyone in the stands flinched at the entense heat that was generated from the explosion alone.

Bronya scanned the area for any more hostiles before looking at the stands. Everyone was cheering for her but she was looking for only one person. After a few seconds Bronya and Noah's eyes connected.

The boy blinked and gave her a small smile with a thumbs up for a job well done.

Bronya smiled back and floated off the arena. Many students saw this and looked at Noah who ignored them. The boy stood up and walked over to where Mei and Bronya were at.