Ooh-ahh Private Life

[In a meeting room somewhere inside the JYP building]

"So, everyone's on the same page? Alright then."

Mnet, the station that broadcasted Sixteen, pitched in another reality type TV show. This time around it's gonna show what idol life is. Specifically Twice's idol life.

They'll be filming Twice for a couple of weeks. In and out of their dormitory. Nothing concrete has been set as far as out of dorm filming but the dormitory filming was what most managers and higher-ups were worried about.

I, in particular, was worried about how they'll edit the videos. There won't be retakes like in shooting a drama or movie and the likelihood of Mnet making unnecessary drama is high. I still haven't forgotten their bullshit in Sixteen.

As such, to prevent any broadcasting mishaps, Kim Nayeon was assigned to live with the girls. Two more female managers were also going to help her. I agree with the plan but I have a feeling that certain people might not.

*katok**katok*... *katok**katok**katok*

A few hours after the meeting, my phone blew up with notifications. I have a good idea of why it is so. 

Chaeyoung: Oppa!

Nayeon: Oppa why didn't you stop them?

Mina: Oppa...

Sana: Oppa why?

Nayeon: YAH L/N Y/N! ANSWER YOUR PHONE!

Oh god, she's pissed. You know they are pissed when you hear your full name. I hurriedly replied before it gets any worse.

Y/N: I'm here

Nayeon: What the fuck? They're gonna film the dorm and give us baby sitters?

Jihyo: Unnie language!

Nayeon: Shut it!

Nayeon: Oppa you better answer my first question!

Y/N: I'm sorry. You know I don't have much say in these things.

Nayeon: Sorry isn't gonna do shit!

Jihyo: UNNIE!

Nayeon: Forget it

Jihyo: Oppa, come by the dorm later. We'll talk about this.

Y/N: Okay. See you in 2 hours.

This is gonna be hard. I'm sure they know that all 10 of us don't have much say in the schedules. I'm sure Nayeon is just venting her frustrations at me. If it makes her feel better, I don't mind.

I don't know if time went fast or slow but I just clocked out and on my way home. It's a bit weird that I have idols for girlfriends but I'm really not looking forward to going home today.

I had the brilliant idea of bringing food to the battlefield. Hopefully, worthy offerings will appease the angry gods waiting for me. I'm not sure about the eldest but I can at least calm some of them with these. Definitely Momo and maybe Mina.

I got each and everyone's favorite food and drink to go and steeled myself before going home. Goodbye half a months salary!

Dahyun answered the door. She might have been ordered to or not but she didn't look particularly angry so I sighed in relief. She helped me bring the drinks to the table. Even if I'm useless, she's still there for me.

"Oppa, have a seat."

I sat on the lone chair in front of the sofa. I avoided a very piercing glare from the far side of the sofa and just looked down at the floor. I'm really not in the wrong but I can't avoid feeling guilty of not being able to do anything.