Going Crazy

We arrive at their dorm not long after. I gently nudged the other three to wake them up.

"Are we home?" asked Momo rhetorically.

"How long was I out oppa?" questions Sana.

"Not that long. Probably 20 minutes, give or take." I answered. Their sleepy voices were so cute it was like music to my ears.

I informed Jun Kil-hyung that I won't be accompanying him back to the agency since Mina said she needed my help with something. He said that he understood and bid me goodbye as he drove off.

We were going up to their place when I noticed that Mina kept stealing glances at me every now and then. She had "uneasy" written all over her face so I thought it was weird but didn't really acted upon it.

Chaeyoung greeted us when we entered their place so I returned the gesture. Apparently, the others haven't come home yet. Mina asked me to wait a bit as she freshens up in her room. The other three did the same as well.

I noticed that Chaeyoung was in a good mood and asked her about it to start a conversation.

"I was just having some good alone time. I just drew and listened to some soothing music. Plus, you're here Y/N-oppa" Chaeyoung answered with a wink as she sat down on the sofa while gesturing for me to take a seat.

"Good for you Chaeyoung-ssi though I don't know about the latter part." I replied and sat down.

"That's too formal oppa. Call me Chaeng. It's short AND sweet."

"So, Y/N-oppa. What brings you here?" she said as she scooted closer to me.

"Ah, Mina asked me to help her sort out her sore legs. She had quite a bit of a workout during the shoot."

"Mhmm I see. So how do you plan on helping her out?" getting much closer to me. Practically pushing her body against mine.

"Huh... I don't actually know. Well, Mina probably knows what she needs so I'll just follow her lead." I replied. I begin to get hot as I react to her body pressed against my arm.

Before anything could escalate any further, Mina called out from her room.

"Y/N-oppa you can come inside now." She said while avoiding my eyes.

I said goodbye to Chaeng and went toward Mina's room. She pouted but gave me a quick smile, complete with dimples, before hopping off to her own room. That dimple can kill I tell you.

I went inside and saw Mina lying on her stomach with a small towel on her buttocks, just enough to conceal it.

She points at a bottle of massage oil on the bed side table. I got the bottle and poured some on my hands.

Now, saying that my mind is racing is an understatement. Mina, the mysterious and elegant Mina, is asking me to massage her legs! Doing this to any normal girl would probably make me excited still but this is Twice's Mina we're talking about. Those crazy fans who technically got me this job would probably sell their soul just to be me right now.

I gathered my wits about me and started to massage her ankles and feet. Slowly working them, rotating, and stretching. Making sure I did a thorough job.

After a couple of minutes, I moved up to her calves and pressed a bit harder which made her moan a bit but she muffled it with her pillow.

I know a bit about massages since my cousin is in the medical field. He practically made me his guinea pig back in college.

"It feels so good oppa. Do my thighs next." she muttered.

I went higher to her thighs as requested. They were so supple and soft to the touch. Pressing hard on the upwards motion, then lightly on the way down. I'm starting to lose it from feeling her sexy legs.

The longer I'm at it the more audible her moans are. I was starting to get horny.

"Go higher oppa" she said with her soft voice.

Jamkkanman, jamkkanman. Any higher than this would mean going into ass cheek territory!

"Are you sure you want me to do that and not a female manager?" I inquired.

Now, when I started, I just thought she wore a safety short which they normally wear to prevent accidents. This was soon disproven as the towel shifted a bit from my thorough thigh massage. She's actually only wearing a thong down there.

This shifted my brain into overdrive. I was thinking if I should do as she says or not. What this implies. What could happen if I did. What If the other members got wind of this? Heck, what if JYP knows about this? Am I getting fired if I do this? Will she ask JYP to fire me if I don't?

Before I overload my brain, Mina looked at me reassuringly.

"Don't think about it too much oppa. I'm sure so just do it. Ease my soreness" seemingly luring me into her abashed gaze.

Ah fuck it. Damned if I do, damned if I don't. At least I'll have the memory whatever happens.

Here I am, in Mina's room. Massaging her ass like a baker and his dough. She doesn't have the biggest of asses but she definitely has a cute one if I may say so.

At this point, her moaning is already quite loud, enough to be heard outside the room. I did what she wanted me to do. Nothing more, nothing less.

I say this but of course I can see them. It was inevitable that her underwear would shift from all that mish-mashing. Her labia majora peeking at me. They looked so beautiful, so plump and kissable. It was impossible for her not to notice.

I used up my strength to not dive, literally and figuratively, into temptation. That would be over-stepping my bounds as a manager. I kept telling myself that; although the mind is willing, the body is weak.

"O-oppa I can feel your stare right up my butt... It's embarrassing..." she said.

"S-sorry! I di-didn't mean to." I quickly responded.

"Do you like it oppa?" she asked.

"What?" looking puzzled.

"D-do you like how my b-butt feels?" she stuttered.

This made me think that she might be insecure about it. I can't blame her though, with all the big asses posted all over the internet. They were popular but they just looked so uncomfortable in my point of view.

"Y-yeah, I like it a lot... So soft and fits perfectly in my hands." I said, trying hard not to show how horny I was.

I continued with my massage, ensuring I did a good job.

"Ah~ oppa so good! Your hands feel so good." she moaned. "I might get used to this oppa."

There was liquid starting to form on her underwear but let's just say it was the massage oil. Otherwise, I might lose it and do something reckless.

15 minutes later and I'm starting to get exhausted. Noticing this, she slowly sat down and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "That's enough for today oppa. I needed that so much. Thank you!"

"You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed it." I replied.

She rested her head back on her pillow and closed her eyes.

"Goodnight Mina-ssi." I whispered as I stood up to leave.