Love Line

"So, what now? Are you and I dating?" I asked Jihyo. Pulling her closer to snuggle her more.

"Geez. Do I have to spell it out for you?" she pokes my nose for emphasis.

"What about the others? Would they be okay with this?"

"No. Probably not." She says nonchalantly.

That makes sense. I doubt the rest of the girls would allow their leader to date. I stared at her, waiting for what she plans to do about us.

"What? Just date them too so no one can whine about it."

I kept staring at her. Bewildered by the words that just came out of her mouth. This isn't what I had in mind.

"Wait what? You don't mind sharing me?"

"Look, I love you a lot. Okay, Oppa? But I also love those dorks. We survived Sixteen for my sake. I'd be happy to share what I have with them."

Thinking it over, what sane man would not take this one in a million opportunity and it really isn't much different from what we have been doing. Only difference is that we can say we're dating.

"What about your dating ban? Jihyo-yah you've waited 10 years for this."

I was being a hypocrite, really. We've already done the deed many times but for me, I feel like there's something more concrete when we say we're dating.

"We'll still keep it a secret. Especially to the fans. Have you seen articles about idols dating? Twice will get ripped to shreds!"

"I guess we've done well so far... and if nothing's changing then it shouldn't be a problem, right? Right?" I murmured.

"Oppa you're being too paranoid. I'll remind the girls to not get too carried away when we're in public or with other people."

"You know what? To keep your mind off of things, here." She adds.

She rolls her naked body on top of me and drowned me with her majestic mounds. It certainly worked because if I keep thinking about anything else other than how to breathe soon then I'd really die of suffocation.

One thing led to another and we kept fucking into the night. We only stopped for about an hour for dinner but I couldn't resist just watching her wash the dishes all naked save for an apron. We did it in the kitchen, the sofa, on the way to the bedroom, in the bedroom, in the bathroom, basically anywhere in my house. We did it so many times that I lost count. All that I can remember from that night is the symphony of moans and groans from both of us.

"It's almost noon. Want me to get you brunch or something?" I asked Twice's leader.

It's morning. The sun is out. We were in my bed. The sun illuminating her beautiful body. She was in my arms and her head on my chest. Something about the fact that we're dating now is making me want to be cuddlier and more intimate with her. I just want to savor my time with her.

"I'm okay Oppa, I should go home anyway. I'll get lunch with the girls."

"Okay, let me just take a shower and I'll walk you home."

"Don't bother Oppa. Just get yourself ready for work. You have to be at the agency this afternoon, right?"

Even after my persistence she still didn't want to inconvenience me. Though I wouldn't even think of it as an inconvenience. She snuck out while I was taking a shower. She's pretty crafty I'll give her that.

I got to work and did work. What else am I supposed to do there? I'm doing a good job so far if I could say so myself but I kept looking at my phone. Waiting for any kind of text or call from my girlfriend.