ice cream truck

i woke up to a strange song replaying over and over and over and it sounded oddly familiar. i opened my eyes and tried to adjust to my surroundings. where the fuck am i? i tried to stand up but then i felt that same sharp pain on my stomach again. "OW SHIT!" i shouted. "hey, your awake!" i looked over and saw ben. i nodded. "jesus what happened to me?" i said lifting up my shirt to find a bandage with blood stains on it. "according to klaus you got shot." "fantastic," i mutter. "where are we?" i asked looking around again. "ice cream truck." i looked at him smiling. "seriously?" i asked laughing a little. he nodded and joined laughing with me. then i realized it was ice cream truck music.

"oh hey! celeste is awake!" klaus exclaimed. diego turned around for a second , smiled then looked away. i held my breath and used my hands to bring myself up and lean onto the side. "ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow." i kept on saying while trying to stand up. i stood up and looked around. "where are we going?" no reply's. "okay then. rude." i reached over and grabbed an ice cream cone. i filled it with vanilla soft serve , a pound of chocolate syrup and those flaky chocolate things on top. i sat down again and ate the ice cream like my life depended on it. "jeez it's like you haven't eaten in days." ben said. "no just one." i looked out the window and noticed we were in the middle of no where. then i squinted and noticed two people standing in front of a car. one was little and the other was huge. as we got closer i realized it was luther and five. i smiled and waved as we got closer , as did klaus. luther raised his hand a little with the most confused look on his face and five just stood there watching us in confusion. "go faster!" diego shouted. "wheeeeeee!" said ben having the time of his life and i laughed.

suddenly i heard gunshots. i ducked and then everything stopped. i couldn't hear anything anymore , i couldn't move and everything had a yellowish tone. it stayed like that for a few minutes but then everything unpaused and five was right in front of me. well actually the only thing that was unpaused was us because no one else was moving. "hey." five said. "hi? what's going on?" "i'll explain later just come with me." i nodded and he helped me out of the ice cream truck. i saw a lady dressed in a long , black trench coat and heels. "do we have a deal?" she said holding her hand out. "one thing." five replied. and walked over to two people , one man one woman that i hadn't noticed before, and disarmed them. the lady checked her watch and i just looked at her and she smiled. i slightly smiled back. then five was walking back and adjusted a bullet in the air so it wouldn't hit luther. he came back to my side and shook the lady's hand. "okay can someone please tell me what's going on?" i said waving my hands in the air like a crazy person. then out of no where we zapped into a big field. "what. the. fuck."

____________________________

sorry this chapters rlly short. i'm writing the next chapter as your reading this :)