he's back.

*BACK TO THE PRESENT*

"what in the actual hell happening?" i asked myself. i stared at myself for a few minutes more and decided to go back to the academy. maybe someone back there knew what was happening. when i got back home i didn't see anyone around. i saw pogo and i asked if he'd seen anyone. "i think their all in the kitchen miss," he said with eyes wide open. i shot him a confused look, then i remembered i was in my 13 year old body again. "oh right. i don't know either. i just woke up from a nap and i was like this. that's why i'm looking for them." he nodded and walked away. i ran down the stairs on my way to the kitchen when i heard klaus say something along the lines of "called it." i walked into the kitchen. "called wha-" and before i could finish i saw him.

it was five.

i felt my heartbeat get faster and faster by the second and the room was so silent i could hear it beating. my breathing started getting heavier and my hands started shaking. "celeste." he said walking slowly towards me. i just stood there silently in shock while everyone else looked at me wondering what i was going to do. he stood in front of me with his oversized black suit and his also 13 year old body. i reached out my shaking hands to touch him to see if it was real or i was just imagining it. when i touched his hand a flood of relief went over me. he was really there.

"you bloody bastard." i said smiling with tears in my eyes. he smiled too and he was about to say something but i grabbed him and hugged him tighter than i've ever hugged anyone before. i felt his arms wrap around my waist and do the same. it felt euphoric being wrapped in his embrace again. after we finally pulled away i looked into his bright green eyes and smiled even harder , warm tears now streaming down my face. i moved my hands up to his cheeks and i pulled him closer. finally. after 16 years of being deprived of his touch , it's finally there again.

we both pulled away at the same time. i faced everyone and allison and klaus had the biggest smiles on their faces. the others were just with their eyebrows raised. "oh shut up." a few minutes later we were outside in the rain , each of us with our black umbrellas. well except klaus with his bright pink one. luther poured the ashes and they miserably fell to the ground and just piled up. we all looked awkwardly at each other and klaus winced lightly.

"probably would've been better with some wind." luther said. then pogo started talking about dad and stuff. i wasn't paying attention at all i was just thinking about how i'm in fives arms again. we were both in our uniforms because we had no other clothes that fit. then i came back to reality again with five squeezing my arm. i looked up and saw luther and diego fighting. "we don't have time for this." five sighed. he grabbed my hand and led me back inside. we put our umbrellas away and were walking up the stairs to his room.

he opened the door and gestured for me to walk inside. i walked in and was about to sit on his bed when i heard the click sound of the door locking. i turned around and looked at five with my eyebrows raised and a smirk on my face. he strides over to me and pulls me in by my waist. my hands make its way up to his neck , pulling him closer. we both pulled away for 2 seconds to catch our breath , shortly followed by us kissing again.

startled by a knock from the door, we pulled away quickly. "what?" five asked , clearly annoyed. i smiled. "mom made dinner." diego answered. "we'll be down in a second." i said. "we?" diego said. "ohhh- ew." we heard his footsteps fade. we both looked at each other and i burst out laughing. five shook his head , trying to hide his smirk. "did i bite your lip?" i asked still laughing. "yes." five said rolling his eyes laughing.

we sat down and started eating. we were mostly silent the whole time except for when klaus was randomly shouting at thin air. (dead people.) "wait klaus. if your seeing dead people , that means your not high..." i said. "yea and?" "where's ben?" i said. "hey sis." i turned around and saw ben standing over me smiling. "ben!" i shouted. luther choked on his food and everyone else looked at me weirdly. "you can see ben?" luther asked wiping his mouth. "ohhh yeah i forgot to tell you guys." i replied. "like 7 years ago klaus somehow did some weird voodoo shit and now i can see ben." "wait can't you do that to us too then?" vanya asked. "i mean i would but i don't know exactly how." klaus replied and ben sighed. he put an arm around my shoulder and whispered, "so you and five?" i shoved him. "i can see you blushing!" he said in a singsong voice and put his arm back around me.

"i always shipped you two." "you always what?" i asked. "it's like- nevermind." i raised my eyebrows. "anyways," vanya continued. "what do you mean you don't know how?" "it was just the heat in the moment, celeste was all depressed about ben and five being gone , and i was just trying to have some fun and get high with her so i just grabbed her arm and some blue , veiny shit went from my hands through her arm and then she could see ben and that's all i really remember. right celeste?" i shrugged. "i remember absolutely nothing from that night." "i remember barley anything but what i do remember is you getting verrrrryyy touchy with that one guy-"

my eyes opened wide and ben ran as fast as he could to try and shut klaus' mouth: but he just ran right through him- it still shut him up though. five looked up at me with a disappointed face that broke my heart. "five-" i started but before i finished he blinked away somewhere. i looked up at klaus. "thanks." and i turned invisible and just walked away. i didnt want them to see me all sulky.