i heard a rumor.

"what?" i asked. "allison is in danger." klaus repeated in my ear. "yes i heard diego but how do you know? and what's going on?" they both ignored my questions and klaus just shrugged. "let's go find luther." diego said walking down the stairs and we followed him. we all got into his car.

"where do you think luther would go?" diego asked us. "well five stole his cup of coffee , he lost his virginity last night and doesn't remember anything and he's hungover..." klaus said. "the bar." we all said at the same time. five slumped back in the passengers seat as me and klaus played rock paper scissors. i was worried about allison but maybe he just made a mistake and klaus always came up with good ways to distract me.

"look," klaus said turning around and pointing at a big , slumped figure sitting and drinking coffee. we all walked in behind him , five limping and looked at his depressed self.

"trying a little hair of the dog are we?" klaus asked. "leave me alone." luther replied unenthusiastically. diego sat down next to him and five opened his mouth but diego interrupted. "give us a minute." he sighed. klaus was eager to reply. "okay , c'mon. maybe they'll brood each other to death." he said sarcastically as i held in a laugh. all three of us walked away onto another table and leaned onto the chairs as i just sat down. klaus stared at them trying to hear what they were saying as five looked at me.

"you should sit down , your hurt." i said and he shook his head smiling. "always worrying about me." he mocked. he got my hand from the table and started playing with my fingers. "how are you , really?" i asked him. "i could be doing better. i could be laying in bed with you right now and just simply talking about anything." he replied. "you?" "the same." we smiled at each other. "once this is all over we'll get a house, or an apartment and we'll decorate it just the way we want to and then we can lay in bed all day." i said looking up at him. he nodded. "can't wait." he kissed my forehead.

suddenly we heard loud footsteps and we all looked to the side and luther was running out of the bar like his life depended on it. me and klaus burst out laghing and five scoffed.

"what did you say to him?" i asked diego. "i told him about allison and he just ran." me and klaus laughed even harder.

we drove for a few hours since it was kind of far away and me and klaus were singing to the songs we knew on the radio. five was driving and shaking his head in order not to laugh at me and klaus. i was next to him in the passengers seat. we were in the middle of the chorus when luther rudely interrupted us.

"hey , can you drive any faster?" i scoffed and five spoke. "ask me again and i'll burn you with a cigarette lighter." i laughed as klaus smiled. luther looked at me in shock which made me roll my head back in laughter. "oh my." i said smiling. five sped up and we all sat in silence , knowing that if we said anything he'd probably murder all of us.

we got to the door and luther ran inside the house. "allison! no." i heard as my heartbeat started beating faster. i grew with worry and when i walked in last i saw allison with her white shirt drenched in blood. i felt klaus and five getting a hold of my arm when i suddenly blocked out all hearing. me palms got sweaty and there was a constant ringing and muffled voices. my breathing got heavier and soon i couldn't inhale or exhale anymore. i started panicking and my knees sunk to the ground as i brought my hand up to my throat and my vision got dizzy. i felt like i was drowning and i felt warm tears streaming down my face. five appeared in front of me and i saw his mouth moving but i couldn't make out what he was trying to say. "celeste? celeste? can you hear me?" i heard but his voice was muffled. i nodded. "okay focus on me and my voice okay? your going to be fine. just count to ten with me and your going to feel fine , okay?" his voice started getting clearer in my head.

"one,"

"two,"

"three,"

"four,"

"five," i choked out , a huge lump in my throat. "hey, look at me. we're nearly finished just count with me okay, please? for me?" i nodded again.

"six,"

"seven,"

"eight,"

"nine,"

"ten." i finished and collapsed onto five who held me close. he intertwined his fingers with mine and my breathing slowed down. "your okay now. nothing is going to hurt you anymore." he whispered into my ear as diego sat next to me, with a fan in his hands, cooling me down.

"what was that?" i asked them. "it was a panic attack." diego replied. "i've been having then since we were little." i looked up at him and gave him a long hug. he really needed one. "i'm sorry." he gave a sympathetic smile and left me alone with five while they took care of allison. "c'mon let's get you out of here," he wrapped his hands around my waist and teleported us back home and into his room. he sat me down on his bed and then sat next to me.
i yawned and ran my hand through my messy hair.

"you need to rest." he whispered. i nodded faintly and shut my eyes. five helped me lower myself onto his bed and i relaxed feeling his warm touch on my skin. sleep clouded my head and i drifted off.

AU: GUYS SO UM-
IM LITERALLY SO SORRY!! I DIDNT UPDATE IN A WHOLE FRICKING MONTH IM SO SORRY I LITERALLY HAVE NO EXCUSE I GOT KINDA BORED BUT ANYWAYS I ALREADY GOT THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS DOWN AND IM SO EXCITED FOR THE ENDING!! THE END OF THIS STORY IS COMING UP SOON AND IM SO EXCITEDDD AHHHHHH ALRIGHT ITS 5AM FOR ME SO GOODNIGHT!!