peace.

shortly after my arrival at diegos place i sat on a chair next to a mannequin. weird. i tried my best not to fall asleep again but tiredness won me over. i rested my head on the wall behind me and dozed off. the nightmare had happened again, but this time, five died. 

*𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑*

 i was sound asleep when i heard a muffling sound. it sort of sounded like a cry. i sat up from whose ever bed it was and saw celeste sleeping on a chair. she was the one making the sounds. sweat was dripping from her forehead and her eyebrows furrowed. i made my way towards her and as i got closer it pained me to see her like this. suffering. 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦? 𝘯𝘰...𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘰. 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵. 𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥. 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥. 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘵. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦. she moved her head side to side the murmers getting louder and louder until she was nearly screaming. 

"celeste?" i called at her, trying to wake her up. i could barley look at her she looked like she went to hell and back. i couldn't stand seeing her like this. "celeste , wake up." i lightly shook her.

"no...n-no five please..." she quietly muttered but i made out what she said. 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦. "celeste you need to wake up." i said sternly. i couldn't take this anymore. being apart from her was already hard enough. these past couple of days have been hell without her. i finally got her back after so many years and i still managed to lose her yet again.

"celeste!" 

*𝘾𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙀 𝙋𝙊𝙑*

my eyes hot open. everything was blurry , my hearing too. i kept hearing someone say my name. it was five. i could barley hear anything an my ears started ringing again. i looked directly into fives green eyes. i could tell his lips were moving i just couldn't hear what was coming out of them. my breathing was heavy and i could feel my heart nearly beating out of my chest. 

then the visions came firing back. i gasped and moved my hand around trying to grab something. i felt fingers intertwining with mine. in my head the vision of five dying in my arms was vivid and i started gasping for air. "five! five! please stay...don't leave me! not again." 

"i'm right here...i'm right here." i heard. i closed my eyes for a few seconds just trying to focus on fives voice and it worked. "hey , look at me. are you alright now?" he said softly. i looked up at him feeling warm tears drip down my face. "five...your okay." he nodded. tears came running down like a waterfall once i saw his face again. i wrapped my hands around his torso and he wrapped his arms around my neck even tighter. "please don't leave me again." i said weakly. "i wont.

"not ever. i promise."

i was in his arms again. finally. peace. 

*𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙋𝙊𝙑*

she was in my arms. finally. peace.

__________________________________________________________________

"𝒊𝒇 𝒊 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 , 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖."

__________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE
sorry its a short chapter.