please dont leave again.

'what am i gonna do?' i thought to myself as i was pacing around in my room. i knew five needed some space , but i couldn't handle it i had to talk to him and explain. my heart was beating fast as i stood at his door not knowing whether to knock of just go in or leave. deciding, i opened the door slowly and he was there sitting on his bed with his head down.

"shit." i said underneath my breath. i walked slowly towards him and sat next to him , but not too close. "please say it's not true." he said after a while. i didn't reply. he sighed heavily and still kept looking down. "me and klaus we're out and we got high and we went to a club and there was this guy," i saw fives jaw clenching and his hands forming into a fist. "but nothing really happened i swear." the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. "what did that guy do to you?" he asks his breath getting heavier , he was on the verge of shouting. "we only kissed-" "did you kiss him back?" he interrupted. "five-" "did. you. fucking. kiss. him?" he said slowly between each word. "yes." i started. "but five it didn't mean anything!" i stood up and kneeled in front of him. i reached my hands up to his cheeks and caressed them. i lifted his head up and his eyes met mine. "it didn't mean anything." i whispered. he looked away.

he couldn't even look at me. 'what did you do.' i asked myself. i was holding back tears. "please say something. anything." silence. my tears came to the surface but didn't yet reach my eyes. "five please. i thought you left- i thought you died. i didn't know what to do!" i started as tears flooded my eyes completely. "i was heartbroken a-and high and i didn't mean to! you have to understand." "i do understand." he started. i sighed of relief.

"i understand that you betrayed me."

'no. oh my god no. please tell me he didn't say that.' i thought. "w-what?" "you cheated on me." "no. no i didn't." i said my breath getting heavier and my heart beating faster. "i thought you were dead what was i supposed to do?" "you didn't have to kiss another guy!" he said nearly shouting. "you left me! and i waited every single day for you to come back and you never did!" "so now this is my fault? you cheated and your somehow trying to blame me?" he shouted. at this point we were both screaming things that we didn't mean at each other. "stop! oh god please stop." i screamed. "you just came back and i don't want to lose you. i love you." i said as tears were coming down like a waterfall. and the next thing that came out of his mouth was like a million knives stabbing every inch of my body, but especially my heart.

"well i don't love you." a few silent minutes went by and i could see he was about to break too. "your lying." i whispered. he shakes his head. "no i'm not. i don't love you." then he left. again. and i completely lost control of myself and my knees crashed into the ground. i started crying uncontrollably and clenched my chest and i begged and begged for the pain to go away. his words kept repeating in my head and my sobs got louder. my heart ached and my through burned. "no. no. no." i kept repeating. the door burst open and i saw allison , diego and klaus with shocked faces. they all ran to my side and i fell into allison's lap and i heard the soft sound of her crying with me, along with diego's sniffling and klaus constant apologies.

"he- he said he doesn't love me." i said between sobs. allioson hugged me tighter. "i'm sorry honey. you don't deserve this." my eyes were still tightly shut. i felt something come crawling up my throat. i ran to the bathroom and my breakfast was falling out of my mouth into the toilet. after i finished i leaned against the bathroom tiles and cried some more.

my sobs simmered down until it was just a series of sniffles. i felt myself getting drowsy and didn't even notice that allison was there holding my hair back the whole time. i slowly fell asleep and woke up again a few minutes later in the bathtub with klaus and allison at my side. the water was nice and warm and allison was shushing me and saying "it's ok. go back to sleep we got it." with the sweetest smile on her face. so i did. the next time i woke up it was 6:02 am. 'why am i up so early? and where's five?' then the events of the last night reoccurred in my head and tears filled up my eyes again. 'he doesn't love me.'

i wiped my tears and went downstairs to get something to eat but as soon as i got down there , i realized i wasn't really all that hungry. so i just went into the living room and sat on the sofa. i tried my best to avoid the painting of five but no matter how hard i tried, it still caught my eye. and the words repeated in my head again: 'he doesn't love me.'

the whole day no matter what i did his words still repeated in my head and sometimes i would even get startled and think he was there saying it to me. it physically pained me not to be around him. after all those years without him i thought i'd be by his side all the time , but the universe had a different plan. boredom took over as i felt drowsy again and fell asleep on the sofa.

"five!" i screamed. trying to stop him from jumping through the portal. he didn't even pause and jumped through. "no please no not again! five come back." i said in between my cries. "please don't leave me again!"

i woke up with sweat dripping down my head and warm tears streaming down my face. 'it was a dream.' i said, reassuring myself. those words repeated in my head again. 'he doesn't love you.'

AUTHORS NOTE:

BRO I CRIED SO HARD MAKING THIS. IM SO SORRY IF YOUR CRYING RN OR SOMETHING😭!!! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND IF U WANNA COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING GO AHEAD I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT AND INTERACT WITH MY READERS!! IM UPDATING TOMORROW AND ITS LIKE 11pm FOR ME RN AND IM TIRED ASF (i woke up at 4am out of no where and i couldn't fall asleep) SO GOODNIGHT!! LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!! 🐸✌️