chapter 12

AN hey guys thanks for reading this far I just wanted to say that I started another Ouran story if you hadn't checked it out yet please do and tell me what you think.
Black_ShadowDragon
()()()())()(())(())((()))((()))(((()))
Saki POV

After what happened yesterday I just stayed away from people.

I don't want them to worry over me and be pitied.

Today is the anniversary of my mothers death so I'm going to her grave.

On my way there i seen the twins walking on the other side of the street.

Hikaru turned and seen me and nudged his brother.

Then they began to whisper to each other.

'Ugh such a drag who knows what there planning' I thought to myself

Next thing I know I see them cross the street and walking towards me.

I don't want them following me so I took off running down the sidewalk.

After a few blocks I lost them.

'I'm almost to the cemetery' I thought

When the cemetery came into view I walked past it and to the wilting willow that was near the cemetery.

My mom loved wilting willows so I decided that would be a good resting place for her.

I set the roses I brought down next to the tree.

"Well mom I'm here yet again.I know you are looking down at me from up there in heaven.Well you must know that I'm trying my best down here but that doesn't seem to work.Dad is still in jail but will be released soon.I know he had hired people to kill me but I beat them up and send them to the hospital.I have made some new friends at ouran academy.I also hope you are doing good up there in paradise.Well I must go now I love you mom goodbye" I said as I stared up at the sky.

I began walking home with tears in my eyes as I replay on what happened to my mom and what caused her to die.

I then bumped into someone

"Hey watch where your going" the voice said

"Hn" was all I said

"S-saki?Is that you??"

I looked up to see Hikaru and Kaoru standing there shocked

I turned and kept on walking away from them.

Hikaru POV

"What's up with her?" I asked

"I don't know but she came from the direction of the cemetery.But when I seen her she walked past the cemetery let's check it out" Kaoru said

We walked to see only a tree with fresh roses at the trunk of it.

When we walked closer we seen a grave stone that said:

R.I.P
Miyuka Kanazawa

1977-2014

loving mother of a beautiful daughter and knew how to bring a smile to anyone's face even a stranger

'So her mother is dead.She must be in so much pain.' I thought

"Hikaru?" Kaoru asked

"Huh"

"We need to help her get out of this misery.It looked like it was all her fault through her eyes when it wasn't."

"Your right lets talk to the boss"

I pulled out my phone and called Tamaki.

"Hello?"

"Boss it's an emergency"