Chapter 17

A/N hi guys thanks for reading and commenting on my story I greatly appreciate it.I don't know if I will finish it I'm slowing down on updates but I'll try my best to.
Thanks

~Black_ShadowDragon

The next day

Saku pov

He told me that i was to marry today because as he put it he wanted me to be happy.

Funny right.

I was perfectly fine with me and mori but noooooo he just had to make me miserable.

He just wants the money.

"Are you ready yet!!!!!!" he yelled

"Ya im ready!!!!" i yelled back

((dress at the top is her wedding dress))

I went down the stairs to where he was standing there.

"It's about time" he mumbled

We walked down the walk way aisle thing with the music playing.

I looked to see who was at the alter to see KYOYA!!!!!!!!

Oh ya now I remember he told me this all yesterday.

Well more like texted.

FlashBack~~

Kyoya:hey can we talk its me Kyoya.

Me:Sure.....WAIT HOW DID YOU GET MY NUMBER!!!!!!!

Kyoya:They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.

Me:Whatever -.-

Kyoya:Anyways we need to talk.My dad and your dad set up this arranged marriage thing so ya we are getting married tomorrow to be exact.

Me:This is a cruel joke your playing stop messing with me or I'll lay the smack down on your evil butt.👿

Kyoya: I wish this was a joke but it's the truth.

Me: .......

Kyoya: ......

Me: ......WHAT!!!!!

Kyoya: Ya I know what you mean but this must be done so let's just do this and get this over with.

Me: Fine but you ain't getting none of this.

Kyoya: Trust me I don't wonna

Me: I was talking about the junk food I have with me.

Kyoya: .......

Me: I don't know what your talking about psh weird dude.

FlashBack over~~

I was next to Kyoya as the preacher was doing his thing.

I looked at Kyoya and he was mouthing words to me

This is what I figured out

Expect me to say yes ok you do the opposite I have a surprise for you consider it a gift.

That's what I caught

I nodded my head and then it got to a certain part where they ask for the I do's

"Do you Kyoya Ootori take Saku Kanazawa to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The preacher asked

"I do" Kyoya said

"Do you Saku Kanazawa take Kyoya Ootori to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The preacher asked me

"I.................Dont" I said

There were gasps all over the place and Kyoya stepped away from the alter.

Then the door opened and there stood the one and only Takashi.

"She is all yours Mori" Kyoya said

Mori walked up to the alter and we did the whole thing over again.

"Do you Takashi Morinozuka take Saku Kanazawa to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do"

"Do you Saku Kanazawa take Takashi Morinozuka to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"With the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride"

Mori and I kissed and it was like no other.It was full of love and joy.