chapter 6

Maria was standing in shock as well as everyone else in the cafe.

"Is something the matter?" I asked.

"That's what you were doing. When you were in the office. You were printing up the things that you needed for this cafe." Maria said looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"Yes. I was printing up the necessary paperwork for having this property under my families name. My family is the most powerful family in the whole world." I said as I went to clean up some tables.

"I was so rude to you this morning without listening to your side of the story. I am terribly sorry Saki." Maria said and bowed in apology along with the rest of the employees.

"There was no harm done. It's the least I could do since you did give me this job without asking any personal questions." I said as I continued on with my work.

After that whole ordeal I seen the group of boys and girl walk in through the door.

"What can I get you guys today?" I asked when I walked up to them.

"Actually we are here on other matters. I am Kyoya Ootori. I, along with these people, were sent to pick up Saki. So are you Saki? " The boy with glasses asked.

"I am. Just let me drop these things off and we can go." I said as I began to walk.

"You're going to walk around our school dressed as a butler?" The tall blonde asked.

"Of course. What better way to advertize a cafe then to walk around dressed as this? Besides I don't think we have time for me to change." I said then dropped off my tray and notepad and walked out the door with the group of kids.

"Our car is right down here. If you will follow us." Kyoya said and began walking down the sidewalk towards the car.

Along the way the short blonde boy tried to talk to me.

"I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka but you can call me Honey!" The boy said with a smile

"It's nice to meet you." I said with a fake smile.

"I'm Hikaru-"

"and I'm Kaoru-"

"And we are the Hitachiin twins!"the twins said as they spun around.

"I am Tamaki Suoh! King of the Host Club!" the tall blonde kid said spinning around.

"I'm Haruhi.We met before if you remember." The girl said.

"I didn't recognize you in that outfit.It suits you." I said with a fake smile as I tilted my head a bit.

"You think so? Well thanks." Haruhi said with a smile of her own.

"This is Takashi Morinozuka. But we call him Mori for short." Tamaki said introducing the last of the group.

"Well it is a pleasure to meet you all." I said keeping my fake smile on my face before going back to my emotionless one.

We then arrived to the limousine and we all climbed in, me being the last one in.

"So my father told me that you were interested in joining our school. I am so glad that another commoner will be joining the school!" Tamaki said rather loudly.

"I was never interested in schooling. He just called me out of nowhere and basically said that he is sending a car. I don't recall him saying he was sending people to me as well." I explained.

"I see. Well I hope you enjoy this week. You will be attending classes with Honey and Mori." Kyoya said looking at his computer.

"I hope so as well. Though I don't feel like going to a school if their are people like Seika there." I said as I looked out the window to see the buildings fly past us.

We arrived to a huge building. It was pink and was really interesting to say the least.

" It's pink. Why is it pink." I said to no one in particular.

"The chairman wanted it pink, so it was pink." Hikaru said.

"Well it's ugly." I said as we walked up to the front double doors.

"Is that the guy who works at that cafe?"

"He is so cute!"

"I wonder if he is going to this school now."

"Will he be apart of the Host Club?"

"I hope so!"

As we walked to the office everyone was talking about me. 

"I hate being the center of attention." I mumbled as we walked into the office.

"The principal is in his office if you are looking for him." The lady at the desk said not looking up from her computer.

"Thank you Helen." Tamaki said with a smile and we walked into the office.

"Ah Tamaki and friends! Oh are you Saki?" The older man asked.

"Yes, sir. Are you the chairman?" I asked

"Yes I am. I am Yuzuru Suoh. Tamaki's father and the principal of this fine school! You can call me uncle!" The man said as he spun to me holding a rose out for me to take.

"I am here for the week. So shouldn't we get on with this? You did pull me away from work for this." I said as I looked at him with a bored expression.

"Very well. Here are your classes.You will be in the same classes as Honey and Mori.I hope you have fun here and i hope that you make new friends!" Yuzuru said happily as we all walked out of the office and into the hallway.

"Well goodluck settling in Saki" Haruhi said and everyone nodded in agreement and we all went our separate ways.