Last chapter

It's been a few years since the wedding and Mori and I are living happily with our daughter Mimi.

She is 6 years old.

She has my outgoing personality but Mori's seriousness.

She looks more like Mori than me but who cares.

"Momma look daddy's home from work" Mimi yelled running outside and football tackled her dad.

I walked out to see them rolling in the grass.

"Cmon you two lets go eat some dinner." I said

I made scalloped potatoes and some steak.

After dinner Mori did the dishes and we were watching T.V in the family room.

We then took Mimi to bed.

"I hope she doesn't grow up to fast.Then she will miss being a child when she is older." Mori said

"Yup I can't wait for her boyfriend stage" I said sarcastically

20 years later.....

Mimi is now 26 and me and Mori boy are we old.

I'm 46 and Mori is 43.

Ok I guess it's not that old.

Mimi has a family of her own now.So I'm a grandma and Mori a grandpa.I know we're old don't rub it in.

I went to the doctor today and this is what happened.

Flashback~~

"Hello doctor." I said

"Hello Saku" the doctor said

We did the usual tests but something popped up.

"Oh this is bad...." the doctor mumbled

"What is it Doctor?" I asked

"You have cancer I'm sorry you don't have long to live we seem to have caught it late" the doctor said sadly

I was in utter shock

Flashback over

I walked with Mori into our room about to go to sleep.

"Mori?" I asked

"Hm?" he answered

"The doctor told me something important today." I said

"What is it?" he asked

"They said I have um....cancer" I said

"Really your not joking right?" he started to panic

"He said I only have a month left so let's make the most of it ok?" I said with fear in my voice

"..........Ok" Mori said

The next day Mori called the host club together.

Tamaki-Haruhi

Hikaru-no one yet

Kaoru-no one yet

Kyoya-money

Honey-cake

They are old but they don't want to be with anyone.

No matter how many times I tried they always said no.

The twins just said they have each other.

But I know they are lying.

Actually I think everyone is lying they just don't want us to see who they are with.

We told them about the cancer and they started to freak out.

"SAKU CANT DIE SHE HAS TO STAY WITH MORI!!!!!" honey yelled

Everyone else said about the same thing.

For the month we all did things like go hiking or go to Paris.

The day I was supposed to die I was in bed because the pain was unbearable.

"Mori" I whispered

"Yes I'm here"

"I'm in pain" I said before going into a coma

People will come and go I heard ever word that they said but I can't move or open my eyes.

Mori pov

Saku has been in a coma for two weeks and hasn't woken up.

The host club would come and go and Mimi came when she heard that her mother was gonna die.

At the last moment of Saku's life we all stood there and she opened her eyes and smiled.

"I see the Angels they want me to go with them Mori.There so beautiful I wish you guys can see them.They said there is a safer place for me to go to.They also said that you don't need to worry about me.Come over near the bed guys" Saku said

We all walked to where we surrounded the bed.

"Look out the window.Look at the angels they are saying hi to you guys." Saku said

I looked at Saku and gave her a final kiss and everyone have her a hug and kisses her cheek.

"Well they want me to go with them now so I guess I will.Bye bye I'll miss you all.I love you guys....so very....much" Saku said and went limp in my arms.

We all started crying and saying why now.

35 years after....

The rest of the host club has passed on as well to the next life so it's only me here.The last of the host club members.

They all went peacefully and I cremated each of them and put them somewhere only Mimi and I know where.

Today was my day to pass on as well since I can't make it any longer I mean I'm like 78 now.

I looked out the window and seen an angel right there.

She was beautiful and she was my Saku.

"Mimi" I whispered

"Yes daddy?" she said starting to cry

"Your mom is here" I said

We looked out the window together but she couldn't see her mother only I can.

"She wants me to go with her now Mimi.You will always be my baby girl don't forget that" I said and we said our goodbyes.

Then everything went bright so I opened my eyes to see Saku standing there.

She was her young self and so was I.

We held hands on our way up to heaven when the gates opened the funniest thing has happened.

"Welcome to the host club" and the rest of the host club were there and we all laughed and hugged each other.

So this is what heaven is like.